Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing teammate?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Me and my friends were doing a regular 3v3 pvp match. But when the match begun, my storm friends 'Blaze' didn't appear in the battle. 15 seconds later, the battle started and it was 3v2? I saw blaze appear in the arena around the same time, but he wasn't in the battle and could only walk around. I have a screenshot, but i don't know how to post it here. Any help appreciated.

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
This happened yesterday, and I tried to 2v2, but I didn't show up! My teammate called me a stupid scared noob and left.

Reason are-

1. Your Wizard101 connection wasn't good at the time.

2. Your computer was slow, (Which was my problem yesterday) your opponent(s) and teammate(s)show up but not you.

3. Your level and rank is to high, so to be even one person had to drop.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Oh yes that does make sense now that i think about it. The same day (Just sometime before we started pvp) he mentioned to me that his connection was getting bad. I think i understand now, even so I am no longer upset about what happened. At the moment i am overjoyed as i just got warlord today :-D Although looking back at it now (Even if it was a few days ago) all i really wanted was an explanation. Which you provided, Thanks :-)

Luke Skywalker
Legendary Necromancer

Explorer
Apr 17, 2010
Know how you feel... Its sometimes they have a slow computer and they need to upgrade their hardrive.. it happens alot when you do PVP..... Or sometimes its caused by them in a different battle but not PVP... It sometimes is that to i had somebody do that and they missed the battle...

Alexandria
lvl 53 Ice