Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Minions will save your life

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
I'm sure some myth wizards have lost their confidence in their minions at some point. Don't assume bad luck is all that can come from your minions, they can really save your life.

An ice wizard with full health had me down and out, I summoned a cyclops, two turns later, hit with orthrus along with my minion who tossed me a blade. Complete turn around, won the fight.

Fire wizard kept tossing up treasure towers, I summoned wood, the living puppet. It's constant attacks ate away through the towers for me, allowing me to go on the offensive big time, won the fight.

Balance wizard with 30% resist gear, my troll minion, after I hit with orthrus for less than the base damage, picked up the left over health with a troll attack.

Minions will save your life. Keep them close in 1v1.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
CorbinW wrote:
I'm sure some myth wizards have lost their confidence in their minions at some point. Don't assume bad luck is all that can come from your minions, they can really save your life.

An ice wizard with full health had me down and out, I summoned a cyclops, two turns later, hit with orthrus along with my minion who tossed me a blade. Complete turn around, won the fight.

Fire wizard kept tossing up treasure towers, I summoned wood, the living puppet. It's constant attacks ate away through the towers for me, allowing me to go on the offensive big time, won the fight.

Balance wizard with 30% resist gear, my troll minion, after I hit with orthrus for less than the base damage, picked up the left over health with a troll attack.

Minions will save your life. Keep them close in 1v1.

Shhhhhh. Keep it up and the forums will be a blaze with how Myth is overpowered.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
My life minion actually won a fight for me after I ran out of cards and discarded reshuffle. Yes they are helpful!