Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

May I Have An Explanation

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
So today I was kicked off of wizard101 in the middle of a pvp match for no reason, it usually gives me an explanation like the wizard101 graphic client stopped working, but today in the middle of a match, it just kicked me out just like that in the middle of a pvp match usually i dont care but this time i was 7 point away from getting my commander rank so that stinks!

All I want is a logical explanation to what happened

Please and thanks

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Two words: Game problems. :/

Everyone has them sometimes, whether it's being booted out of the game, lag, or losing connection and having to go back to the character screen.

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
tony77 wrote:
So today I was kicked off of wizard101 in the middle of a pvp match for no reason, it usually gives me an explanation like the wizard101 graphic client stopped working, but today in the middle of a match, it just kicked me out just like that in the middle of a pvp match usually i dont care but this time i was 7 point away from getting my commander rank so that stinks!

All I want is a logical explanation to what happened

Please and thanks

This has happened to me too, a couple of times. Generally when it first logs me in though...

Defender
Mar 10, 2012
Contact Kingsisle support and dont give your credit card number, nor your password as they usually say.

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Wow ....

To contact Kingsisle you can use the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom of every page in this website. You can receive your answer by email.

Hopefully they'll sort out your problem... I really hope this helped!

Miranda ThunderGem
"Be who You want to Be and don't Change that"