Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Matchmaking

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
Forgive me, I am rather new to pvp, but I fail to see what is fair about getting matched against a player who is a pvp warlord with full warlord gear, arena tickets sword,ring and athame, as well as a pet that gives 10 and 5 resist to all schools. I am a balance level 13 getting paired agaisnt these level 10 warlords and can't seem to win a game due to their insane resist alone.

Please, if i'm missing something, or if there's anything I can do to better myself against these people, please help me :) thank you

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Brandon DuskBlade on Jul 19, 2015 wrote:
Forgive me, I am rather new to pvp, but I fail to see what is fair about getting matched against a player who is a pvp warlord with full warlord gear, arena tickets sword,ring and athame, as well as a pet that gives 10 and 5 resist to all schools. I am a balance level 13 getting paired agaisnt these level 10 warlords and can't seem to win a game due to their insane resist alone.

Please, if i'm missing something, or if there's anything I can do to better myself against these people, please help me :) thank you
it isn't fair at all; pvp has been broken from day one, and there's nothing that you or i or anyone else can do about it.

the only thing you can do is 1) suck it up and buy some crowns gear, or 2) buy a bunch of infallible tc (which will get you through only 20% of their massive resist) and hope for the best.

i almost feel guilty for saying those things, since i do not and would never advocate pay-to-win, but that's just how things are. and, because it's money in their pocket, ki will never fix it.

-von