Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Master warlord

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 31, 2012
I think there should be a new rank for rank pvp now.

It should have the same wings as warlord but it will be a full dress outfit.

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
The guys master warlord should be gold armor and white cross on it.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2010
kymma shadow on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
The guys master warlord should be gold armor and white cross on it.
Hey, that sounds pretty cool

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
Duncan Grimwater on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
Hey, that sounds pretty cool
Thanks you for saying that.

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
Ok I will update girls master warlords outfit full dress outfit with gold wings.

And guys master warlords should get gold armor with a white cross on it.

It for both tc user and non tc user. And if you think of any outfit please post it on here.

Survivor
Nov 15, 2012
kymma shadow on Feb 21, 2014 wrote:
Ok I will update girls master warlords outfit full dress outfit with gold wings.

And guys master warlords should get gold armor with a white cross on it.

It for both tc user and non tc user. And if you think of any outfit please post it on here.
yea because i have been overlord for a long time i think they should make the overlord a title.

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
shadowsniper49 on Feb 26, 2014 wrote:
yea because i have been overlord for a long time i think they should make the overlord a title.
I agree. I might need more people to agree about it though and I hope tc user likes it also.

Please get more people to look at this please

And I'm a death wizard name is on message board

My balance wizard name is Amy and she lvl 32 I think now.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
I think its a great idea, I hope it works, and hopefully with a ton more block if possible to deal with high level pvpers

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
James PearlSteed on Mar 5, 2014 wrote:
I think its a great idea, I hope it works, and hopefully with a ton more block if possible to deal with high level pvpers
Thanks I hope it does to for lower lvl wizards but king isle is in control of the resistance and the critical attack and block.

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
Does no one want to be master warlords at all if you do.

Guys warlord outfit will have gold armor with white cross on it 60 resistance to all schools and 300 or 400 critical blocks.

Girls with full armor dress with gold wings with same resistance as the guys and same critical blocks.

Amy lvl 86 Private in rank pvp but please don't call her a noob. Thank you and see you around the spiral.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
kymma shadow on Mar 19, 2014 wrote:

Guys warlord outfit will have gold armor with white cross on it 60 resistance to all schools and 300 or 400 critical blocks.

Girls with full armor dress with gold wings with same resistance as the guys and same critical blocks.

Amy lvl 86 Private in rank pvp but please don't call her a noob. Thank you and see you around the spiral.
A resist of 60, then add a pet and have it at 75 resist total or higher, a real bad idea.

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
Veracity8 on Mar 20, 2014 wrote:
A resist of 60, then add a pet and have it at 75 resist total or higher, a real bad idea.
I don't care about that it has critical what the warlords wanted.

Amy lvl 86

Survivor
Jan 15, 2012
yea that really smart I been overlord for a long time and there should be some new pvp title and gear :P

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
kymma shadow on Mar 19, 2014 wrote:

Hehehe I could 300-400 block Wouldn't mind seeing that float around the spiral..but I bet Hades players would.

Delver
Jan 31, 2012