Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make this better, please!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
PvP wouldn't be as bad if we didn't lose our rank every time we lost. Now, i believe they don't do this because they don't want everyone to be warlords, but they could at least raise the rank requirement. I wouldn't be as upset to lose a pvp match if i didnt lose a bunch of points.

I think kingsisle should stop this so we dont lose our rank every time we lose. it's wrong, and its a great loss.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
If you didn't lose points if you lost then there would be no point in ranks. Everyone who wanted to be a warlord could be a warlord even if the requirements were raised

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
The higher your level the more points you lose. Simply way to fix this, DONT LOSE(easier said then done but still)

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
The higher your level the more points you lose. Simply way to fix this, DONT LOSE(easier said then done but still)

I dont mind losing points for a lost match,but when you win a match and only get 0-5 points then lose to the same team and lose 20-28 points thats a little lop sided dont you think?
and yes they are evenly matched teams.