Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

make shadow spells no-pvp

1
AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 06, 2008
71
So I am a mid-level pvper at a level of 61, with a ranking of 1750, it was at 1900 last week. I took a break from wizard101 a for a few months, and came back to find pvp a very different place. With the release of shadow magic, my level 61 ice pvper is now useless. Due to my rank, I seem to only play against level 95 users that are private or corporeal. This wouldn't be to big of a problem, if it wern't for the shadow spell shriek. Most of them have a natural pierce of 15-25%, they cast infallible or infallible tc which is 15 or 20% pierce, and cast shadow shriek as soon as possible with a higher number of pips which adds 50% pierce. They now have a total of somewhere between 80% and 95% pierce, this is insane. My character has 56% universal resist and even with an array of tower shields it is totally useless. The kicker is, I can survive the first shot no problem, its the second and third hits that do me in, as after this first attack, they get an additional 10% pierce blade, now having a pierce of between 90% and 105% pierce. Now it doesn't matter if I can shield or not, they pierce through all of a tower shield and my natural resist fully. This is completly insane for a level 61 to be up against. Can KI please make shadow spells, or at least shadow Shriek a NON-pvp spell. It would seem that you can't be a high ranking pvp player anymore unless you stay at a low level or go to max level to pvp, other wise its a complete slaughter. There has to be something that ki can do to fix this. Either make shriek a one hit spell than it dissapates or please make it non-pvp. Atm I'm trying to decide whether to quit the game, or take my ice to level 95, because this isn't possible, i've lost too much rank trying to make it work.
-Adam Dawnstalker

Hero
Dec 16, 2009
772
You want to make Shrike No-PvP because you are facing higher level wizards that utilize it? Sorry that does not make much sense. A high level wizard's power should not be limited so a lower level wizard can win against them. What does need to change is the matchmaking system and that is what should be advocated. High level PvPers have all the stats and tools necessary to counteract shrike. A lower level does not necessarily have the same stats and tools and thus should not be matched against these wizards.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
4113
Dispels and stuns go a long way towards turning shrike against the user. Preventing them from attacking or blading will just maximize the damage they take when it ends.

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
226
Thunder2Hound on Apr 12, 2014 wrote:
So I am a mid-level pvper at a level of 61, with a ranking of 1750, it was at 1900 last week. I took a break from wizard101 a for a few months, and came back to find pvp a very different place. With the release of shadow magic, my level 61 ice pvper is now useless. Due to my rank, I seem to only play against level 95 users that are private or corporeal. This wouldn't be to big of a problem, if it wern't for the shadow spell shriek. Most of them have a natural pierce of 15-25%, they cast infallible or infallible tc which is 15 or 20% pierce, and cast shadow shriek as soon as possible with a higher number of pips which adds 50% pierce. They now have a total of somewhere between 80% and 95% pierce, this is insane. My character has 56% universal resist and even with an array of tower shields it is totally useless. The kicker is, I can survive the first shot no problem, its the second and third hits that do me in, as after this first attack, they get an additional 10% pierce blade, now having a pierce of between 90% and 105% pierce. Now it doesn't matter if I can shield or not, they pierce through all of a tower shield and my natural resist fully. This is completly insane for a level 61 to be up against. Can KI please make shadow spells, or at least shadow Shriek a NON-pvp spell. It would seem that you can't be a high ranking pvp player anymore unless you stay at a low level or go to max level to pvp, other wise its a complete slaughter. There has to be something that ki can do to fix this. Either make shriek a one hit spell than it dissapates or please make it non-pvp. Atm I'm trying to decide whether to quit the game, or take my ice to level 95, because this isn't possible, i've lost too much rank trying to make it work.
-Adam Dawnstalker
I disagree about that some people aren't good with there normal spells and they need shadow magic to do rank pvp or does tc need to go out also?

If no shadow magic then how about tc goes away also that will seem to me really fair to me.

But tc not going a way either is shadow magic. So stop complaining about shadow magic it going to stay in rank pvp.

As long there are tc users shadow magic stays in rank pvp.

Amy lvl 90 Non tc user

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
449
kymma shadow on Apr 13, 2014 wrote:
I disagree about that some people aren't good with there normal spells and they need shadow magic to do rank pvp or does tc need to go out also?

If no shadow magic then how about tc goes away also that will seem to me really fair to me.

But tc not going a way either is shadow magic. So stop complaining about shadow magic it going to stay in rank pvp.

As long there are tc users shadow magic stays in rank pvp.

Amy lvl 90 Non tc user
Really, Kymma? Treasure cards are much less overpowered than shadow shrike. Everyone can use them. Sure, they can help you win, but if used incorrectly, they are not helpful. Shadow shrike, on the other hand..I was hit yesterday by a 2900 damage kraken..through 2 shields (70% and 50%) and 51% resist. The opponent had one blade..next turn, my opponent did a 4000 damage King Artorius to kill me. I simply do not understand how that is fair. However, if what I have heard is correct, there is a matching fix on the test realm that should help fix matching. If I don't get any more shadow shrike users with 400 critical and 90% damage, I know I'll be happy..

Explorer
Aug 06, 2008
71
What I'm saying is that the rules of pvp have changed, I'm going to assume those that have responded don't pvp very much or they would have seen the shift. There are fewer and fewer mid level high ranking pvpers, they are all now max level or very low. There is no defense to shadow magic, with the only real answer to it striking faster than your opponent can. They days of resistance are over in pvp playing level 95's, now its all about damage, critical, and getting shrike up fast.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
449
Thunder2Hound on Apr 16, 2014 wrote:
What I'm saying is that the rules of pvp have changed, I'm going to assume those that have responded don't pvp very much or they would have seen the shift. There are fewer and fewer mid level high ranking pvpers, they are all now max level or very low. There is no defense to shadow magic, with the only real answer to it striking faster than your opponent can. They days of resistance are over in pvp playing level 95's, now its all about damage, critical, and getting shrike up fast.
I think that the leaderboards prove otherwise..Most of the players on the leaderboards are around levels 50 or 60. My best pvp characters are levels 61 and 50, even though I battle shrike users. Shrike is quite overpowered, but it is possible to beat, even at low levels.

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
226
Aaron SpellThief on Apr 14, 2014 wrote:
Really, Kymma? Treasure cards are much less overpowered than shadow shrike. Everyone can use them. Sure, they can help you win, but if used incorrectly, they are not helpful. Shadow shrike, on the other hand..I was hit yesterday by a 2900 damage kraken..through 2 shields (70% and 50%) and 51% resist. The opponent had one blade..next turn, my opponent did a 4000 damage King Artorius to kill me. I simply do not understand how that is fair. However, if what I have heard is correct, there is a matching fix on the test realm that should help fix matching. If I don't get any more shadow shrike users with 400 critical and 90% damage, I know I'll be happy..
Yes really if shadow spell is no PVP then I hope tc is no PVP that will make it really fair in rank pvp to me.

And lvl 1 and 10 shouldn't be allow to do rank pvp till lvl 11 and to me that will be more fair in rank pvp.

Hope they fix the rank pvp system so I want fight tc warlords anymore :)

But king isle failed at it to me so rank pvp is just bully warlords mostly.
And if you are a warlord you kinda have to fight higher lvl privates and who cares if they use shadow strike on you. I think you earn the beat down because you only got to warlord by tc using.

Amy lvl 92 And when I get shadow magic I will also use it against warlords. :)

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
449
kymma shadow on Apr 21, 2014 wrote:
Yes really if shadow spell is no PVP then I hope tc is no PVP that will make it really fair in rank pvp to me.

And lvl 1 and 10 shouldn't be allow to do rank pvp till lvl 11 and to me that will be more fair in rank pvp.

Hope they fix the rank pvp system so I want fight tc warlords anymore :)

But king isle failed at it to me so rank pvp is just bully warlords mostly.
And if you are a warlord you kinda have to fight higher lvl privates and who cares if they use shadow strike on you. I think you earn the beat down because you only got to warlord by tc using.

Amy lvl 92 And when I get shadow magic I will also use it against warlords. :)
Well, no treasure cards might make pvp fair to you, but to a large portion of the pvp community, having no treasure cards would ruin pvp. Why should players have to wait until level 11 to pvp? It takes skill to win at that level, just as it does at any level. Not everyone can get to warlord at that level, just like at any level. If you fight a warlord, they're going to be a much lower level. If you choose not to use your advantages to your advantage, you'll lose. It's as simple as that. And earning a beatdown just because I used treasure cards to get to warlord? Really? If you battled people nearly twice your level with more critical, block, healing boost, damage, spells, deck size, power pips, and piercing than you, I would love to see you win without using treasure cards. Many of the opponents use treasure cards against me, as well. I don't complain about it, as treasure cards are not unfair. Everyone can use treasure cards. Not everyone can use shadow spells. If a lower level saves up pips, uses a treasure card, and kills you when you knew it was coming, it's your fault you lost. If warlords always use treasure cards to win, change your strategy to work especially well to treasure cards...Treasure cards are not even close to as much of an advantage as shadow spells are. I have had over 2900 damage done to me through a 70% shield, 50% shield and 51% resist with a kraken when the opponent had no blades and shrike. If you see this as not overpowered, then your definition of overpowered must be very different than mine.

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
226
I think shadow spell should stay in rank pvp.

What if you are a storm or fire and the other wizard is immune to your spell and if shadow magic is no pvp how are you going to beat them?

Just a question

Amy lvl 93

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
13
My friend taught me how to beat people with shadow spells easily he says you need to stall them thats' what my friend did and he never lost in pvp due to shadow spells i would just spam bad juju while they're in shadow form also weaknesses and efreet would help due to weakness since they can't pierce through weakness then they'll try to get rid of weaknesses by attacking which reduces their backslash then they hurt themselves a lot at least one thousand health then just keep doing this while in shadow form and attack when they aren't in shadow form

hope this helped

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
278
sry guys i level 95 ice wizard with magic and i have to say take it out of pvp because it to powerful it it makes storm wizards to strong it he right there no resistance to it and pvp has become all about hits because of shadow magic it can cut right threw you blocks like there nothing and it boost you power added the damage you already have and blades will over kill anyone no matter the lvl and how many blocks you have now a days it just about who hit first because of shadow magic i think these spell should not be in pvp because it to strong kinda like wild bolt or some others but they should not take out tc because you don't like it it give low level a chance to try to get to a warlord if you guys don't like that a low level got to warlord first get over it they had to work just as hard as you did but i mean tc is to help other players in battle like me i yous it for boss ice battles because i not life and i yous it in pvp to heal my friends and me to heal and there no crazy tc i mean truthful tc just as strong as anyone else spell and it giving to all shadow magic just for high level and shadow magic is not able to be block and it can do overkill hits and kill you in one hit no matter what the level so i putting these to a rest yes it need to get out of pvp like some other spells because it way to strong for pvp it like giving the win away or just take it out of rank because there warlord low lvl who have to battle level 95 that way they stand a chance but tc is accuse to all if you chose not to yous it it on you not them because there doing nothing wrong and tc is no were as strong as shadow magic if they made shadow magic tc then it be OK in rank pvp but they dont but you guys don't understand that shadow magic is like such a boost that it can kill anyone in one hit if yous right just like tc can but at lest with tc it harder to do so everybody has a chance so stop fighting and look at the facts

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
449
logan deathwizard ... on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:
My friend taught me how to beat people with shadow spells easily he says you need to stall them thats' what my friend did and he never lost in pvp due to shadow spells i would just spam bad juju while they're in shadow form also weaknesses and efreet would help due to weakness since they can't pierce through weakness then they'll try to get rid of weaknesses by attacking which reduces their backslash then they hurt themselves a lot at least one thousand health then just keep doing this while in shadow form and attack when they aren't in shadow form

hope this helped
Seeing as that most players don't have efreet, and bad juju is only available at Avalon+, I don't think this will really help most level 61 pvpers. Kymma, it was and is not difficult to defeat an ice with immunity if your deck is set up correctly. Put in a few converts, perhaps a shatter, a few spells for armor piercing, and a way to stack blades, and it is rather easy to beat most ices. With hades gear, shrike was really not needed. It made pvp into a much too aggressive place, with extremely quick kills near impossible to counter at lower levels.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2010
22
Thunder2Hound on Apr 12, 2014 wrote:
So I am a mid-level pvper at a level of 61, with a ranking of 1750, it was at 1900 last week. I took a break from wizard101 a for a few months, and came back to find pvp a very different place. With the release of shadow magic, my level 61 ice pvper is now useless. Due to my rank, I seem to only play against level 95 users that are private or corporeal. This wouldn't be to big of a problem, if it wern't for the shadow spell shriek. Most of them have a natural pierce of 15-25%, they cast infallible or infallible tc which is 15 or 20% pierce, and cast shadow shriek as soon as possible with a higher number of pips which adds 50% pierce. They now have a total of somewhere between 80% and 95% pierce, this is insane. My character has 56% universal resist and even with an array of tower shields it is totally useless. The kicker is, I can survive the first shot no problem, its the second and third hits that do me in, as after this first attack, they get an additional 10% pierce blade, now having a pierce of between 90% and 105% pierce. Now it doesn't matter if I can shield or not, they pierce through all of a tower shield and my natural resist fully. This is completly insane for a level 61 to be up against. Can KI please make shadow spells, or at least shadow Shriek a NON-pvp spell. It would seem that you can't be a high ranking pvp player anymore unless you stay at a low level or go to max level to pvp, other wise its a complete slaughter. There has to be something that ki can do to fix this. Either make shriek a one hit spell than it dissapates or please make it non-pvp. Atm I'm trying to decide whether to quit the game, or take my ice to level 95, because this isn't possible, i've lost too much rank trying to make it work.
-Adam Dawnstalker
Well, think of the obvious weakness of the spell first and come up with a strategy. Like for one thing spells like Shadow Shriek and such only last 3 rounds which means there going to attack as soon as possible espeically if they set up blades and such to one-hit K.O. you, so what are you going to have to do about this? Easy: Slow them down, stun is great for them, ( If they don't have stun resist which most don't) Like medusa for example. Also using Bad juju, and dispels help. Like you said the shields are useless, so again all you can do is slow them down, also ( I know the arguments about TC in wizard101 is just insane but) Try using the TC again they can give you that extra edge against. I can only give advice what you choose to do is your decision and yours only best of luck to you!

-Duncan Leaf-

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
226
I beat a max storm wizard and he use shadow shrike on me and use storm owl to attack me with and that other blade he gets he just spams it.

I just spam shields against him and heal each time when he in shadow form.

So do shield against shadow shrike it helps a lot when he or she

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
226
I just beat a storm with shadow shrike and all I did was spammed shields when my health was a thounsand something I healed and. He attacked me with storm owl he hit 3 shields so my resistance got to blocked a little of his spells and when he spammed kraken or bats I just doing defense on him his first backlash was 1200 damage then he did the same thing again and pretty much got the backlash the same way.

When he was at a low health I used judgement spell on him with all power pips.

It's was easy to beat a storm wizard in rank pvp.

Amy lvl 93 If I can beat a max storm wizard how come warlords can't?

So stop complaining and that other ice wizard doesn't have a good defense if a max storm can beat you.
With shadow shrike.

And I say shadow shrike stays in rank pvp or do you want others players to leave king isle and king isle will lose money if there no shadow shrike.

And some of you warlords would stop doing rank pvp and leave the game if tc wasn't for you to use in rank pvp.

So I going to defend shadow shrike spell it not OP. Just dill with the fair lost if I can beat a max storm wizard with shadow shrike the. You can to. Or just leave the game your choose.

Amy lvl 93 About to be lvl 94 Still questing in azteca.

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
253
Thunder2Hound on Apr 12, 2014 wrote:
So I am a mid-level pvper at a level of 61, with a ranking of 1750, it was at 1900 last week. I took a break from wizard101 a for a few months, and came back to find pvp a very different place. With the release of shadow magic, my level 61 ice pvper is now useless. Due to my rank, I seem to only play against level 95 users that are private or corporeal. This wouldn't be to big of a problem, if it wern't for the shadow spell shriek. Most of them have a natural pierce of 15-25%, they cast infallible or infallible tc which is 15 or 20% pierce, and cast shadow shriek as soon as possible with a higher number of pips which adds 50% pierce. They now have a total of somewhere between 80% and 95% pierce, this is insane. My character has 56% universal resist and even with an array of tower shields it is totally useless. The kicker is, I can survive the first shot no problem, its the second and third hits that do me in, as after this first attack, they get an additional 10% pierce blade, now having a pierce of between 90% and 105% pierce. Now it doesn't matter if I can shield or not, they pierce through all of a tower shield and my natural resist fully. This is completly insane for a level 61 to be up against. Can KI please make shadow spells, or at least shadow Shriek a NON-pvp spell. It would seem that you can't be a high ranking pvp player anymore unless you stay at a low level or go to max level to pvp, other wise its a complete slaughter. There has to be something that ki can do to fix this. Either make shriek a one hit spell than it dissapates or please make it non-pvp. Atm I'm trying to decide whether to quit the game, or take my ice to level 95, because this isn't possible, i've lost too much rank trying to make it work.
-Adam Dawnstalker
No, the real problem is going up against a wizard high enough level to be a Shadowmancer in the first place, are you going to ban Seraph, even though it has no pierce? Or the new Creature spells, which cast a spear on themselves? It would be unfair to ALL wizards who use , and you can't just ban Shrike, either.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
449
kymma shadow on Apr 23, 2014 wrote:
I just beat a storm with shadow shrike and all I did was spammed shields when my health was a thounsand something I healed and. He attacked me with storm owl he hit 3 shields so my resistance got to blocked a little of his spells and when he spammed kraken or bats I just doing defense on him his first backlash was 1200 damage then he did the same thing again and pretty much got the backlash the same way.

When he was at a low health I used judgement spell on him with all power pips.

It's was easy to beat a storm wizard in rank pvp.

Amy lvl 93 If I can beat a max storm wizard how come warlords can't?

So stop complaining and that other ice wizard doesn't have a good defense if a max storm can beat you.
With shadow shrike.

And I say shadow shrike stays in rank pvp or do you want others players to leave king isle and king isle will lose money if there no shadow shrike.

And some of you warlords would stop doing rank pvp and leave the game if tc wasn't for you to use in rank pvp.

So I going to defend shadow shrike spell it not OP. Just dill with the fair lost if I can beat a max storm wizard with shadow shrike the. You can to. Or just leave the game your choose.

Amy lvl 93 About to be lvl 94 Still questing in azteca.
Just because you can beat a storm 2 levels higher than you does not mean that shadow shrike is fair. My balance battles storms 45 levels higher than he, and my death battles storms 34 levels higher. The only things I have an advantage in are resist, sometimes accuracy, and "skill." Resist is gone with pierce. Accuracy is not a huge deciding factor unless it is ridiculously low. My strategy cannot stand up to a player that can kill me in 2 rounds. I have few advantages to these players, so I should not be paired with them without them having some disadvantage. Because shrike destroys one of the few advantages lower level warlords have, it should be nerfed/removed from pvp. It's as simple as that.

Hero
Dec 16, 2009
772
Aaron SpellThief on Apr 23, 2014 wrote:
Just because you can beat a storm 2 levels higher than you does not mean that shadow shrike is fair. My balance battles storms 45 levels higher than he, and my death battles storms 34 levels higher. The only things I have an advantage in are resist, sometimes accuracy, and "skill." Resist is gone with pierce. Accuracy is not a huge deciding factor unless it is ridiculously low. My strategy cannot stand up to a player that can kill me in 2 rounds. I have few advantages to these players, so I should not be paired with them without them having some disadvantage. Because shrike destroys one of the few advantages lower level warlords have, it should be nerfed/removed from pvp. It's as simple as that.
Can you explain to me why a high level tool should be nerfed or removed because a low level cannot deal with it? How does that make any sense? The real solution is a matching system fix not a nerf to a high level wizard's ability.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
449
I just had a ridiculous match involving shadow shrike..I was second to a storm. I was constantly healing and shield spamming, as it was near impossible for me to go on the attack even before his shrike. He put up infallible, and then 2 rounds later, put up shrike. The first round, he did a wild bolt into my 70% storm shield. Low damage. Next, he used a near full pips storm hound..with the spear from wild bolt, base pierce, and shrike, he pierced through all of my 51% resist and a 55% tower shield. Ridiculous? Yes. That storm hound was doing 960 per round (Not something I can really survive with my 2,977 health) and next turn, he followed it up with a 1900 some damage wild bolt. How is this fair? I had no resist even with a shield. He can remove all of my weaknesses, as I can only spam so many and he was first. He can critical on me. He had around 3700 health, which I might be able to take out with a combo with several blades, but not with the 0 blades that I had, as I had to continuously shield. Even with my availing hands that I used, I could not outheal his debuffed damage. If I had won that match, I would be on the leaderboards as I'm writing this (Although I still may still reach the leaderboards). I don't see it as fair when it was pretty much impossible for me to win. Shrike needs to be at least nerfed for pvp to be fair, or there needs to be some kind of counter available to all levels.

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
278
wraithcaster on Apr 23, 2014 wrote:
No, the real problem is going up against a wizard high enough level to be a Shadowmancer in the first place, are you going to ban Seraph, even though it has no pierce? Or the new Creature spells, which cast a spear on themselves? It would be unfair to ALL wizards who use , and you can't just ban Shrike, either.
it not unfair if some of us who can yous shadow magic are agree that it should go because it to over power and yes the new shadow magic maybe or maybe not depending if it like what we got now but the other spell in the game seem balance so you can block and stuff against them
so yes the magic should not be in pvp
95 wizard
8 wizard

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
226
Aaron SpellThief on Apr 23, 2014 wrote:
Just because you can beat a storm 2 levels higher than you does not mean that shadow shrike is fair. My balance battles storms 45 levels higher than he, and my death battles storms 34 levels higher. The only things I have an advantage in are resist, sometimes accuracy, and "skill." Resist is gone with pierce. Accuracy is not a huge deciding factor unless it is ridiculously low. My strategy cannot stand up to a player that can kill me in 2 rounds. I have few advantages to these players, so I should not be paired with them without them having some disadvantage. Because shrike destroys one of the few advantages lower level warlords have, it should be nerfed/removed from pvp. It's as simple as that.
The shadow players mostly don't use tc spells and I think the only one that are having trouble in rank pvp are warlords.

So if you are a warlord they beat you fair in rank pvp.

I rather lose to a max wizard with shadow shrike then a tc warlord.
And yes I know warlords have to fight higher lvl then them so that why king isle put you against them.

I think the storm max wizard with shadow shrike thought I would give up on shielding when he went to that form
But balance is a shield spammer so I kept on shielding if he used prism spell on me he would kill me with shadow shrike with the storm owl but I guess he didn't think of it lol.

I still defending shadow spells so stop complaining about shadow spell that is OP it is not OP at all.

Amy lvl 95 Just got into shadow world lol

Survivor
Jul 25, 2011
3
Aaron SpellThief on Apr 17, 2014 wrote:
I think that the leaderboards prove otherwise..Most of the players on the leaderboards are around levels 50 or 60. My best pvp characters are levels 61 and 50, even though I battle shrike users. Shrike is quite overpowered, but it is possible to beat, even at low levels.
if you have problem with Shadow Magic: shriek, i have a tips for ya'll, when opponent use shadow magic shriek try make them fizz 'cause most lvl 95 doesn't have much acceleration and they fizz allot or try spam dispel than save some when they use shadow again later when they get shadow pip, it work every time for me

-Rebecca Heart , level 60 warlord: Rank: 1589 non-tc user, only when opponent use Shadow Magic: Shriek or when i all most die, or on the tough spot.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
449
kymma shadow on Apr 24, 2014 wrote:
The shadow players mostly don't use tc spells and I think the only one that are having trouble in rank pvp are warlords.

So if you are a warlord they beat you fair in rank pvp.

I rather lose to a max wizard with shadow shrike then a tc warlord.
And yes I know warlords have to fight higher lvl then them so that why king isle put you against them.

I think the storm max wizard with shadow shrike thought I would give up on shielding when he went to that form
But balance is a shield spammer so I kept on shielding if he used prism spell on me he would kill me with shadow shrike with the storm owl but I guess he didn't think of it lol.

I still defending shadow spells so stop complaining about shadow spell that is OP it is not OP at all.

Amy lvl 95 Just got into shadow world lol
Kymma, please-just look at my previous example. In that match, without huge amounts of luck, it was impossible for me to win. No matter how much I shielded, weaknessed, and healed, the storm could do more damage than I could heal. I could not hope to do any half-decent damage. He could pierce through all of my resist with a 55% shield. I don't see how it is possible to think that it is not unfair when something is near impossible to defend against. And Eric, shrike should be nerfed/removed because the matching system is probably never really going to be fixed. No matter what "fix" was made, it would pretty much dramatically increase waiting times in order to get fairer matches. Players that are only slightly lower level than players with shrike would still have to fight with no shrike against shrike users. Finally, shrike is not only a problem for lower levels. Shrike was a hyper-aggressive addition to an already extremely aggressive maximum level average playstyle, completely outdating defensive strategies. Trying to defend against shrike is like trying to defend against a huge base damage hit. Not impossible, but you will lose more frequently than you will win to it. Pvp without shrike had more variety and was more fair. If shrike had been put into the game before, say, Hades gear, it would not have been so overpowered. Back then, it was needed to combat jade gear players. However, when shrike is combined with critical gear, it becomes ridiculously overpowered and helps a hyper-aggressive playstyle rise to the most prevalent by far, making pvp a far less diverse and more unfair place. Pvp would be fairer if shrike was removed/nerfed. Because of the reasons I have stated in this and previous posts, I came to the conclusion that shrike is overpowered. It will never be fair to introduce a huge advantage that not all players can have and have few/no ways to defend against it.

Delver
Jan 31, 2012
226
Aaron SpellThief on Apr 24, 2014 wrote:
Kymma, please-just look at my previous example. In that match, without huge amounts of luck, it was impossible for me to win. No matter how much I shielded, weaknessed, and healed, the storm could do more damage than I could heal. I could not hope to do any half-decent damage. He could pierce through all of my resist with a 55% shield. I don't see how it is possible to think that it is not unfair when something is near impossible to defend against. And Eric, shrike should be nerfed/removed because the matching system is probably never really going to be fixed. No matter what "fix" was made, it would pretty much dramatically increase waiting times in order to get fairer matches. Players that are only slightly lower level than players with shrike would still have to fight with no shrike against shrike users. Finally, shrike is not only a problem for lower levels. Shrike was a hyper-aggressive addition to an already extremely aggressive maximum level average playstyle, completely outdating defensive strategies. Trying to defend against shrike is like trying to defend against a huge base damage hit. Not impossible, but you will lose more frequently than you will win to it. Pvp without shrike had more variety and was more fair. If shrike had been put into the game before, say, Hades gear, it would not have been so overpowered. Back then, it was needed to combat jade gear players. However, when shrike is combined with critical gear, it becomes ridiculously overpowered and helps a hyper-aggressive playstyle rise to the most prevalent by far, making pvp a far less diverse and more unfair place. Pvp would be fairer if shrike was removed/nerfed. Because of the reasons I have stated in this and previous posts, I came to the conclusion that shrike is overpowered. It will never be fair to introduce a huge advantage that not all players can have and have few/no ways to defend against it.
You lost fairly against them that why you hate them because you use tc by default and as long there tc there will always be shadow shrike

Other wise I want to lose 100% and go down to 50% accuracy for warlords to win. So warlords so you are trying to put a non tc user out of rank pvp just for using That really rude to do and really unfair for them also because then no one can beat a warlord so shadow shrike stays in rank pvp to make fair.

Warlords have 50 global and sometimes there pets give 20+ global resist so that 70 global resist all together so they have to go to shadow shrike form to win.

Other wise warlord will be king and queens in rank pvp and to me that not fair in rank pvp should warlords be in control?

Amy lvl 95 in shadow world when she gets shadow shrike spell she will use it against others players

1