Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Major issues with Diego Timer decisions under Guardian Angel

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
I recently played a pvp match where it was my level 140 Death vs another 140 life, The life's strategy was based around guardian angel and tanking/healing. The issue in this game is that after a full 30 minutes of me blading up playing well around the minions heals etc that this life was doing, to hit at the last round of the game for 11k killing the life in shrike finishing at max health as the death versus a life whos guardian angel healed for 1333. The issue here seems to be that either Diego actually thought that this life won the game which would be stunning, or Diego does not understand how Guardian Angel works. Either way at the end of this battle the life was at 1333 health doing 2-3 hits the entire game and I was at full health after just killing her though Guardian Angel.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
I think Diego is starting to dislike one shot strategies and prefer to keep the meta slow paced? Guardian spirit exploit has become a thing of the past now not quite sure why its still functions or haven't been looked at. Kudos on doing 11k damage.