Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

We are aware of the recent Heartbleed Bug internet vulnerability issue and can confirm that none of the KingsIsle systems or websites were impacted. If you wish to have further clarification about the bug itself visit http://heartbleed.com.

Magus beats Grandmaster

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 16, 2010
285
Magus beats Grandmaster
Some magus ice person somehow beat me even though I was stronger than him.He teased me about it and said that the whole time on the pvp ranked match, he sai it was posted on Youtube.I think the Youtube part was he lying part.HOW?

Survivor
Oct 22, 2009
30
Re: Magus beats Grandmaster
Strategy allows Magus to beat Grand, plain and simple.

My Magus consistently beats Grands, and it is all about knowing when to hit, shield or heal.

We may not be able to outpower Grands, but we sure can try to out think them in the match.

We had a all Magus team (with gear) and we went 50-0 in ranked. We retired the team and started a new combo. We came up against so many Grand teams, it was ridiculous, yet we still found a way to win them all.

Strategy. Strategy. Strategy.

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
187
Re: Magus beats Grandmaster
You should have reported him if he were teasing you( I do not know exactly if you should but its your choice).

Defender
Feb 28, 2010
115
Re: Magus beats Grandmaster
akifoniq99 wrote:
You should have reported him if he were teasing you( I do not know exactly if you should but its your choice).


I wouldn't bother reporting for teasing in PVP, but you can avoid having to hear it by turning off the ability to hear PVP Enemy Chat.

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
155
Re: Magus beats Grandmaster
Someone said to turn off pvp enemy chat, that culd also stop u from meeting the nice ppl in pvp, like I pvp and make friends. Either by the end of the battle I get a friend request or I send one. So just ignore all the ppl that are jerks (like, use the ignore button(and then tell them u ignored them so they get mad :P its funny to watch ))

Amber Stormsong level 39 diviner

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
187
Re: Magus beats Grandmaster
cameron225 wrote:
Someone said to turn off pvp enemy chat, that culd also stop u from meeting the nice ppl in pvp, like I pvp and make friends. Either by the end of the battle I get a friend request or I send one. So just ignore all the ppl that are jerks (like, use the ignore button(and then tell them u ignored them so they get mad :P its funny to watch ))

Amber Stormsong level 39 diviner


Well, if you do leave your chat on, you might be off focus. Plus, It does not really make sense to be a friend, with your enemy :P. LOL.

Luke ThunderShade
Legendary Myth
Overlord

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
97
Re: Magus beats Grandmaster
Its Fun to just watch them have a Spaz attack lol. I am balance so..

One guys kept calling my mom names... Wow lol. I ltold him to go get a cookie then he reported me and told me that ' My mom is a cookie' then I said 'Good for you' and he said YOUR MOMS GOOD FOR YOU..... lol Get a new comeback book. 8)

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
155
Re: Magus beats Grandmaster
akifoniq99 wrote:
cameron225 wrote:
Someone said to turn off pvp enemy chat, that culd also stop u from meeting the nice ppl in pvp, like I pvp and make friends. Either by the end of the battle I get a friend request or I send one. So just ignore all the ppl that are jerks (like, use the ignore button(and then tell them u ignored them so they get mad :P its funny to watch ))

Amber Stormsong level 39 diviner


Well, if you do leave your chat on, you might be off focus. Plus, It does not really make sense to be a friend, with your enemy :P. LOL.

Luke ThunderShade
Legendary Myth
Overlord


I kno, what I do is weird , but when I don't have any friends online and I hav a hard quest, I pvp. If I see someone nice (who has textchat (menu chat just makes everything harder)) I say hi, btw if I'm winning I usually get the opponent asking me to be their friend :P , its weird, but it works :)

Amber Stormsong master diviner (I leveled up since I last posted :P )

Delver
Mar 16, 2010
285
Re: Magus beats Grandmaster
HOW DID HE HAVE STRATEGY?
Strategy allows Magus to beat Grand, plain and simple
He used a polymorph, THE STRONGEST ONE, and he was being cheap too!
So how in the world did he use strategy?I think he used a star spell from diego.Oh, and i noticed you had a magus team. A MAGUS TEAM? Why cant you do a Legendary team?

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
251
Re: Magus beats Grandmaster
woot000 wrote:
HOW DID HE HAVE STRATEGY?
Strategy allows Magus to beat Grand, plain and simple
He used a polymorph, THE STRONGEST ONE, and he was being cheap too!
So how in the world did he use strategy?I think he used a star spell from diego.Oh, and i noticed you had a magus team. A MAGUS TEAM? Why cant you do a Legendary team?
level doesnt matter, its strategy. what he used was a strategy. Wild bolt was a strategy, judgement is a strategy, polymorphing is a strategy. Dont think just because your a grand doesnt mean you can beat everyone lower than you. the lowest I got beat by was an adept.

Delver
Mar 16, 2010
285
Re: Magus beats Grandmaster
So you still think that? Ok, but only polymorphing is now avaible to grands or higher only.MaGUS ISNT HIGHER THAN GRAND!The only way he got polymorphing was he traded with one that had one.level doesnt matter, its strategy. what he used was a strategy. Wild bolt was a strategy, judgement is a strategy, polymorphing is a strategy. Dont think just because your a grand doesnt mean you can beat everyone lower than you. the lowest I got beat by was an adept. So your saying a novice can beat a legendary?Ok?