Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Low level polymorphers!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2012
I find level 20's pvp is being spammed by all the polymorhpers.
90% of the time they will stack up their pips, polymorph, and then use the x hit the poly dragon gives them. Then, your dead. the new lvl 20 phoenix staff and any other wand that gives polymorphs at low lvl's are very over powered and unfair.. we're talking lvl 20's using spells that you cant get till like lvl 55. If thats not over powered, idk what is. :x

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Okay so,
Once I was in a Ranked PvP match on my level 16 Ice Sergeant against a level 16 Storm Sergeant. (I admit, noobs love treasure cards.)
So, I stacked myself up with shields, (as usual) and waited for a chance to attack. He tritoned, but I blocked most damage from it. (Volcanic Shield, Tower Shield, TC Tower Shield and a 18% resist.) Then I Colossussed him, failed to kill him by around a few hundred. (He had Tower.) Then?
Yeah I'm back to one pip, AND my stun fizzled.
I casted Conviction, sensing something coming up that I wouldn't really like at all.
Yup, I was right.
HE POLYMORPHED INTO A TREANT.
Oh em gee, 3,000 health, isn't that a little too high for a Level 16 Ice?
Yeah, it is.
He casted one of those attack spells Treants had, eh, he criticalled!

Nah I blocked it. c:
Thanks to Conviction.
Then he kept on healing himself, then absorb.
I stole his Absorb then started spamming shields all over again.
After his 6 rounds of polymorph, he changed back to his normal self, but his health is at full mark.
At the end he ran out of cards, he only had one pixie but I convinced him to just give up.
(Psst, I was out of cards too, I had a pixie and one more Colossus too. :P)
So I won and went Veteran.

Yet, noob Polymorphers are annoying.

Abigail Fairyblossom (80 Life) - [One in a Million]
Abigail Fairyblossom (50 Balance) - [Master of Balance]
Sestiva (48 Storm) - [One in a Million]
Kristen (32 Death) - [Mastermind]
Angela (26 Ice) - [PvP Veteran]

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
I left one day cause i was bored.

I come back and all these level 20 and unders have these overpowered clothes, I mean, I'm a level 47 death wizard and i just have 12% death resistance, and a level 16 ice has 18% for everything?

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
Well i guess it is there way of winning, and they get all of the tc are good gear for crowns i think

Explorer
Nov 04, 2012
Retrospectz on Oct 5, 2012 wrote:
I find level 20's pvp is being spammed by all the polymorhpers.
90% of the time they will stack up their pips, polymorph, and then use the x hit the poly dragon gives them. Then, your dead. the new lvl 20 phoenix staff and any other wand that gives polymorphs at low lvl's are very over powered and unfair.. we're talking lvl 20's using spells that you cant get till like lvl 55. If thats not over powered, idk what is. :x
W e 're talking about poly morphers not What you think guyas snf let's get backthere