Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lost match but no fighting!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 19, 2008
a while ago i was in line for a pvp match no problem. then i accepted to go to the arena then i ported to a place it took for ever then a mesage apeared saying i lost! i lost 27 points for no reason! and there wasnt a spell casted

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
I had this happen to me a long long long time ago back during dragonspyre i think and i lost like 30 some points i was a little peeved myself. But iits like what are you supposed to do i think there are always going to be a rare occurence or something, Personally i dont now what triggers it i think its if there is a lag spike the minute you accept, but you see it all the time when its like 2v2,3v3,4v4 and then a player will be missing and they will port and the match will start and they will be just flying around. So in your case it most likely happened and because it 1v1 it must have counted it as a forfeit.

Hope this Helped.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
KennethB wrote:
a while ago i was in line for a pvp match no problem. then i accepted to go to the arena then i ported to a place it took for ever then a mesage apeared saying i lost! i lost 27 points for no reason! and there wasnt a spell casted

they added a new thing to kill those that just heal and or defend the whole match if the match get too long they declare a random winner or the player with the least health

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
At one time there was no initial wait time clock and matches began without someone at the table quite frequently. They either had a poor connection or a slow computer. I had a slower computer at the time and quite often could not get off an initial play before turn two began, but at least I was fast enough to at least get into the game. There were a few times however when I arrived too late and could not get in though it still counted as a win/loss for me depending upon how my side did. I suggested they put an initial clock timer at the start of matches giving those with slower computers the chance to get in and to play that would hopefully keep a team from being short playered and allow everyone regardless of connection and computer speeds to hopefully be able to play PvP as those with slower computers than what I had couldn't make it into a single match. It took Wizard101 very little time to impliment my suggestion. I don't think what you are complaining about is a glitch or the fault of Wizard101 programming but rather a momentary problem with you were experiencing connection, so I don't know what they could do to fix that.

Defender
Nov 19, 2008

they added a new thing to kill those that just heal and or defend the whole match if the match get too long they declare a random winner or the player with the least health

i ment that i never saw the arena there wasnt a fight!