Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

losing ranking point that I didnt deserve

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 14, 2009
right now, i am so upset, cause of this.

My friend and I were supposed to do 2v2 rank and we waited and finally the match came. When I got there, my friend DIDNT show up and when I started, it was 1v2, me vs a balance guy and I believe a storm person. I killed the storm person, but then the balance guy killed me. I LOST 18 RANKING POINTS BECAUSE OF THIS and now I am further down into private. Please fix this KI because people who go through this shouldnt lose points because of this happening. I am not the only one who experienced this.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
Firefrog16 wrote:
right now, i am so upset, cause of this.

My friend and I were supposed to do 2v2 rank and we waited and finally the match came. When I got there, my friend DIDNT show up and when I started, it was 1v2, me vs a balance guy and I believe a storm person. I killed the storm person, but then the balance guy killed me. I LOST 18 RANKING POINTS BECAUSE OF THIS and now I am further down into private. Please fix this KI because people who go through this shouldnt lose points because of this happening. I am not the only one who experienced this.
*sigh* That has happened to me. I think the reason is they lost connection or logged off right after they accepted. I used to be a very low private, but then i got all the way back up to knight. Just keep trying and don't give up :)

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
I have expierenced the SAME thing!!!

And, I think if a friend "leaves" then you should get sent a Henchman of any select school you want.