Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Logged off as Warlord, came back as Commander

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 01, 2009
I won back to back 1v1 matches, 17 points the first match and 12 or so points the second. This put me above 900 on the rating scale, yay me! Then logged off. Came back on to find my rating at 890?! What!? No other matches were played, and ticket count might have been okay, did not keep track of that one. Anyone else have this, or know why?

My last match was a bit unique. I won using my VERY last card, no treasures left either, health in tact and the game said I won...interesting...

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
ffej49 wrote:
I won back to back 1v1 matches, 17 points the first match and 12 or so points the second. This put me above 900 on the rating scale, yay me! Then logged off. Came back on to find my rating at 890?! What!? No other matches were played, and ticket count might have been okay, did not keep track of that one. Anyone else have this, or know why?

My last match was a bit unique. I won using my VERY last card, no treasures left either, health in tact and the game said I won...interesting...

Whenever you run out of cards you lose the match. Even if you killed your oponent on the last card played it may have counted the match as a loss. Another possibility is that the server may have gone down and the record of the match might have been lost.