Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Locked up matches

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
Hello and Thanks for hearing me out on this easy solution to pvp and delayed battles due to "friend" created matches

I am sure anyone who plays PVP has notice a lot of games being locked up by people who create matches with the "friends only" options. I think the option to battle with friends should stay but the option to fight against friends should be deleted.

In simpler terms either both sides should be friends only or only the side of the creator and not the other way around where the creator is on the side where anyone can join and the opposing side is for friends only to join.

what happens is if the creator leaves the match while others are still in qeue (which happens all the time) the match will never allow anyone to join the opposing side locking the game up. So i think it best that when someone creates matches they only have options for friends to join on their side or both sides but never the opposing side only.