Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Limit pet healing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 12, 2012
I went against to magus warlords that had pets that cast heals EVERY time you hit them, and sometimes multiple heals, they did not go a round with low hit points. almost every infection was removed the round or round after it was cast. fairy fairy fairy unicorn fairy sprite fair fairy fairy. not renewing my accounts this year at christmas. you decide the tweak maycast sprite, but you didn't touch the others. send me an email when you fix the game.

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
I completely agree with your statement. In my opinion, pets should heal the same in PvE, but in PvP there should be a set amount of heals your pet can cast in a battle. Fore an example, sprite is a small heal, 350 total, so the max should be between 5-10 depending on level (lower level wizards have smaller max to account for lower total health). Since unicorn heals 375 to all teammates, the max should be 3-7 once again, depending on level, but also how many teammates (less teammates mean less total heal, so it should have a higher max). Finally, the dreaded, and dare I say "hated" fairy, healing 400 every 3 seconds, should be down to 3-7 based on level. Once again, this should only affect PvP, but not PvE. Thank you for your time and patience.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
Eaos on Nov 28, 2013 wrote:
I went against to magus warlords that had pets that cast heals EVERY time you hit them, and sometimes multiple heals, they did not go a round with low hit points. almost every infection was removed the round or round after it was cast. fairy fairy fairy unicorn fairy sprite fair fairy fairy. not renewing my accounts this year at christmas. you decide the tweak maycast sprite, but you didn't touch the others. send me an email when you fix the game.
Kingsisle probably isn't going to put a limit, although I wish that they would. Pet heals are extremely overpowered. I've had people down to 100 health on my balance warlord only to have their pet heal them twice and get them out of the danger zone, often to full health. I have considered quitting pvp because of this before, but I decided that I will just have to try to OHKO opponents. Sometimes this can be hard to do with people 50 levels higher than me, though :P