Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life wizards unite

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I am a life wizard, but I don't agree that we should take all other schools heals away from them. The real pvp problem is the disadvantage of going second and treasure cards. people can spam

Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
Well the truth is we would all be pretty dead without life spells... and not everyone wants to have to depend on someone else for healing all the time. You say you want us to seek out life wizards for help? Well thats great and all for a little while but life I think eventually will get annoyed by people constantly bugging them for help and the people asking will get annoyed because they always have to have a tag along. I know personally I like to do quests alone sometimes instead of with a group.

And on top of it all you life wizards can get attack spells you just have to train in a secondary school. I mean come on you get training points just like everyone else. So don't be complaining about not having attack spells. If you want more heavy attack spells then make a different school wizard.

And i get you want to be appreciated but there is a line between being appreciated and having all other classes completely dependent on you to survive.

You want to take away the option for us to be able to heal? But if thats what you call fair then lets not let any life wizards train in any other schools to get attacks. I mean thats not what I would want to do to life wizards but that is what you are trying to do to us.

And all the complaining about life is because of the guardian wings. We kill you three times and every time we have to start all over again XD that gets to be tiresome.

Anyways life wizards you should feel flattered rather than upset because we all like your school so much we all tend to train in at least a few of your spells