Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

life in PvP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
i just hit level 48 and got rebirth and not it seems that i'm absessing about having 5-7 in my deck and use it whenever possible. can someone give me a good idea about what i really need in 2+pvp for life and storm.
(yes i wasnt thinking when i made my character and made him life and all storm as a second, i know i need to switch.)

Delver
May 31, 2009
as a life character in PvP you should stick with shielding yourself and healing unless your in a 1v1. But if you want to attack I suggest treasure cards like woodwalker and centaur. making these treasure cards allows you to draw them when your ready for your attack. A centuar with a tough becomes a treasure card and as a life player few people shield against your attacks.

Laying lots of absorbs for your friends in PvP it very helpful.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
yeah i get that part i mean what balance of spells should i have like how many of which shield and rebirth and everything else...

Delver
May 31, 2009
I max out on rebirth, high tower, and stun blocks. Storm and death shields next at least 3 of each then ice, myth and fire shields followed by blades, traps, bonuses and attacks (although I tough out my attack cards and keep them in my treasure section so I can draw them when I need them).
As for your storm cards storm bats to take down shields for your partner if he is storm or to set up your stormzilla. Again try to make them treasure cards. Try setting up double attacks; one to remove shields and the second to do the real damage.
Understand most people shield against storm first and make killing life players a priority.