Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life ice and myth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2011
Ok first off life, there is a spell recentely for life i believe " Guardian angel," yes and people in pvp have been very annoyed by this spell because you can kill a life about maybe 4 times and still live because of this spell. Second ice, i would just like most people to reply to this question after reading this " Who is totally annoyed of ice warlords all over the place?" ok now back ice has beast health and also beast resist especially ro fire and storm? They already have 70% shields to storm and fire you dont need to put the beast resist on those schools. Finally myth, who here agrees that EARTHQUAKE is a very annoying spell right once you have all your shields and blades up? This spell may not be the best for questing but it is VERY VERY annoying in pvp. If you agree with any of the stuff in this message please reply if so.

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
baminh12345 wrote:
Ok first off life, there is a spell recentely for life i believe " Guardian angel," yes and people in pvp have been very annoyed by this spell because you can kill a life about maybe 4 times and still live because of this spell. Second ice, i would just like most people to reply to this question after reading this " Who is totally annoyed of ice warlords all over the place?" ok now back ice has beast health and also beast resist especially ro fire and storm? They already have 70% shields to storm and fire you dont need to put the beast resist on those schools. Finally myth, who here agrees that EARTHQUAKE is a very annoying spell right once you have all your shields and blades up? This spell may not be the best for questing but it is VERY VERY annoying in pvp. If you agree with any of the stuff in this message please reply if so.

Why did you make this just for replies? But wait, if I am replying, that means, DARN!

Every school gets %70 shields. Earthquake can be countered by dispel, and Guardian Spirit is debatable, maybe limit the uses of cards.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Guardian Spirit*: As annoying as it may be, it's exactly what Life needed. You don't like it? Please move away from the Arena. It's already been nerfed.

Ice: The resist is PHENOMENAL. Infallible+Spear+Extraordinary(I believe it's called) = very little resist. Problem solved.

Myth: Earthquake. Complained for a long time. Hasn't been changed (so I gather) and will never be changed. Again, you don't like it? Goodbye. Where's Darth when you need a cookie.

-gtafreak101

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Cookies for Everyone!

Cheese for the whiners!!!

If you can't beat them, either join them, or get a better strategy, because obviously, yours is not working!

But complaining because you don't like it, lol, wow, um, yeah, I will leave it at that and be nice for a change...

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Survivor
Apr 08, 2012
baminh12345 wrote:

K for starters, every school has a 70% shield except for Balance. Guardian Spirit is basicly just another heal, nothing wrong with healing. The purpose of Earthquake is to eliminate all of Charms and Wards on your oppennet. Thats why people use it when you got a bunch of Blades and Shields on. Ice is a TANK school. They're supposed to have alot of health and resist. The ultimate solution to all three problems would be to stop complaining and come up with a better game plan.
- Jason StrongHeart

Survivor
Nov 30, 2011
Ok but one thing for you,do you know how annoying it is when people have tc earth? Now thats what i mean not a regular but the tc isnt expected from like maybe a storm or fire or any other school but myth, UNLESS they have mastery then its expected. The thing about your reply is that ice doesnt have good combos. Think about it, ice has BEAST resist AND health. Making ice unstoppable. If you already have high health or resist you wont need the other. You dont NEED the other one cause one is enough to make a good plan for your battle.

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
baminh12345 wrote:
Ok but one thing for you,do you know how annoying it is when people have tc earth? Now thats what i mean not a regular but the tc isnt expected from like maybe a storm or fire or any other school but myth, UNLESS they have mastery then its expected. The thing about your reply is that ice doesnt have good combos. Think about it, ice has BEAST resist AND health. Making ice unstoppable. If you already have high health or resist you wont need the other. You dont NEED the other one cause one is enough to make a good plan for your battle.

Ice isn't 'unstoppable.'

Spear, Extraordinary, Infallible and top it off with Waterworks gear and you'll be getting a decent hit.

Another thing. So, you're complaining cause I used an Earthquake TC I got from gardening? Uh huh, so I'm just going to have to sell them or trade them. Nuh, uh, not happening.

Thing is, you can use stuff like Cloak to keep the Ice from knowing your school. Not to mention that many Ice players count on resist anc epower alone to get them through a battle. If they can hit big resist to Fire and Storm, I'm fairly sure you can hit at least decent resist to them.

Now, want some cake?