Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life and PVP

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Life needs some better pvp spells if you ask me just attacks aren't good enough I mean most other classes can do a little more with their attacks life CAN heal theirselves very well but it can easily be blocked by infection, doom and gloom, etc. I think life should get some better pvp spells like an over time or something like a poison ivy would be good for a life attack over time. but I am not saying just a spell like that for all I care they can not add an over time for life but please with the next expansion add SOMETHING!

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
bravevline wrote:
Life needs some better pvp spells if you ask me just attacks aren't good enough I mean most other classes can do a little more with their attacks life CAN heal theirselves very well but it can easily be blocked by infection, doom and gloom, etc. I think life should get some better pvp spells like an over time or something like a poison ivy would be good for a life attack over time. but I am not saying just a spell like that for all I care they can not add an over time for life but please with the next expansion add SOMETHING!

Infection can be taken off with minor blessing and you guys have sanctuary. This will really help you even out doom and gloom and infection. And life is not a attacking school. Life is meant to heal. I prefer you do 4v4 if you cant live with life having weak spells. Look at ice, they do not have good spells but there great defense helps them win. You do not have that much of powerful spells either but your healing helps you win. I am myth and we don't have that great of a 7 pip spell in the game because it does not attack all. The reason we are good is because we got minions to help us win. Storm has high hit to help them win. Fire got there shield breaking skills to win. Balance has the long judge. It takes long to prepare it. But when it hits. BOOM! You should not complaining about your school. Each school is great in there own way.

Luke ThunderShade Level 50 warlord
Ryan Legend Blade Level 30 knight
Aedan IceGlade Level 5 Overlord

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
I know what you mean,im life too. But it's not much of a problem anymore.
If Life seems too weak,buy alot of stronge treasure cards or take storm
as a backup school.That way your powerful and you can heal your teammates.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
Yeah, the nerve of the game giving the sole healing class sub-par offensive spells.

Life wizards should get triton. And twice as many hit points. In fact, I should get on my life wizard and be able to yell "DIE!" at something and watch them instantly die.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
bravevline wrote:
what stinks is that if your life in 2v2 or 3v3 4v4 every one aims for you

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
well with a good feint and some blades life can do some good damage with centayr. and posion ivy is a great idea for a damage over time spell ki will prob add it.