Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

levels involved in pvp matches

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
hi everyone . I just want to say to kingsisle that i would appreciate them looking into levels that go against each other in both ranked and tournaments. I only do tours because cant get 2v2 or up in ranked but I have heard that although ki said would fix levels in ranked that they have gotten worse. I do tournaments and KI has to rethink which level are against each other in an even match. I can see going against higher levels if chose uneven but when even there is no way a journeyman should go against an adept. Initiates can get the same pvp gear that a journeyman can and some have even better stats but it is impossible for an initiate or a journeyman to go against a level 20 adept and up and have an even fight. The arena gear for adept includes jewels plus the base damage and resistance is higher. They can also get way more health. I feel that the cut off for the first level of matches should be 19 to have an even fight. It seems KI is more interested in high level pvp only. There are many of us who prefer to pvp at a lower level. I have a character of each school that quests through the new worlds and keeps up with the storyline. I also have accounts with every level of characters to do pvp. Right now I prefer journeyman level. I pay for many accounts and I think I should be able to chose what level I pvp at. I should also be able to expect a comparatively even match. I love pvp so get the best stuff I can but anyone at my level can get the same if they aren't too lazy to try. Please ki rethink you match set ups. Give us a chance . there are lots of people who prefer lower levels but when against uneven matches all the time people are leaving :( It is sad. Please realize that there are other levels of PVP than max. I love your game and enjoy it so much . There are a bunch of us lower level PVP people, however, whowould like to be heard. Thank you for listening :D