Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 5 Warlord?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
It makes me mad to be beaten by a level like ten times lower than mine. I have very strong spells but, there is so many weaker wizards with so many super powerful treasure cards. Using treasure cards in player against player is like covering up who you are. They aren't you real spells, so why allow them? Also, there is many people who hack the system.Seriously, who would want to do that, this is a game to relieve stress, not build it! I hope you agree.

Suggestions from,
Sophia Sparklestone

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
SophiaSparklstone on Dec 11, 2013 wrote:
It makes me mad to be beaten by a level like ten times lower than mine. I have very strong spells but, there is so many weaker wizards with so many super powerful treasure cards. Using treasure cards in player against player is like covering up who you are. They aren't you real spells, so why allow them? Also, there is many people who hack the system.Seriously, who would want to do that, this is a game to relieve stress, not build it! I hope you agree.

Suggestions from,
Sophia Sparklestone
Treasure cards are a part of the game. For lower levels, it would be impossible to defeat higher levels without the added damage that treasure cards give. I have experienced this first-hand on my balance, often facing people twice my level when I am at magus. As for the glitching, (I don't really think that it's hacking, as the glitches in pvp are available in-game, if I've heard correctly) that should be bannable. If you're not going to play the game legit, you should not be playing the game.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010

Suggestions from,
Sophia Sparklestone
get max level and you wont face level 5 warlors you will face about 39-50 warlords LOL easy to smoke them when you push critical

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011

Suggestions from,
Sophia Sparklestone
You expect your opponent to be able to beat you without tc at their lvl? I'm sorry that you can't crush any low lvl thats stands in your way since they use tc. You can use tc too so don't complain since your opponent uses them.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
Kinda awkward cause I am a level 5 warlord. Yes I use treasure cards but, you are aloud to as well. Let's be honest: There is no way a level 5 wizard can kill someone let's say level 30 (cause that is what i typically fight) with just two pip spells. Treasure cards add a super flow to the game and allow you to fully take advantage of what spells are out there. I'll give you a little hint to beating us lvl 5 warlords :-] we can't sustain many attacks. We will only attack once and then we are out of pips. So you gotta play different against us. Either take the big hit and out sustain us, or be super aggressive on us.

Survivor
May 05, 2009

Suggestions from,
Sophia Sparklestone
You think level 5 warlords are bad, how about being beaten by a level 1 warlord at level 73.....THE SHAME.