Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 20 in initiate / journeyman tournaments without being uneven

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2009
Hi it’s me again to talk about tournament pvp. Ki made some drastic changes in pvp. With the level ranking of treasure cards. That being said at least if you are against an equal level it works out fine. Unfortunately Ki still insists on tournament pvp to allow level 20 , 21 and 22 in tournaments without it being uneven. I’m sorry it was uneven before but now with the treasure cards changes it is almost impossible. I know wiz would love all players to be pvp at max but there are a lot of us who feel we like the lower levels. It is a challenge but when you are against level 20+ it is mostly an unbeatable challenge. You made ranked so that it was 10-19 20-29 etc what is wrong with doing that for tournaments ? If you make it 10-19 as even and if 20 or above as uneven then it is our choice to join. The way it is now we can win 3 matches against people our level then 4 th match get a level 20 or above And lose. The cards they use against us are not available to us at level 16 or 17. Not only do we have to deal with their gear but now the tc too. Please please I am asking you to make tournaments at lower levels fair. I have 5 accounts. I have one questing to max to keep u with storylines. Others are pvp characters of all levels. I have found I prefer lower levels. There are many like me who prefer it. I have full membership on all my accounts. I have grown up on wiz snd love it. Between when there are new worlds I pvp. I am a social person so I do 2v2 And up. We can’t get ranked matches easily at any level so we started doing tours at the level of our choice. I really enjoy your game it is the only game I have ever played and have been a member since just after beta. Please I pay membership and I feel I should be able to chose the level I pvp at. PLEASE make it so level 20 and above get their own brackets and if we are going to face them it is uneven so we know going in if we want to join. The first level needs to stop at 19 please. You have worked so hard trying to make things even Snd fair but this area you made worse. It can be made better by just having 20 snd above get their own brackets. Thank you gor listening