Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

less shields = easer pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2009
today i was fighting a fire wizard and all he kept doing was storm shield storm shield tower shield and then he`d kill me with heck hound KI can you make it so people can only use like 4 shield spells in a match because what this guy was doing wasnt fair

Nicholas Stormblood lv 29 diviner

Explorer
May 12, 2010
Do you not have fire shields?

Keep a storm wand or lots of storm snakes to break those shields!

Why complain, when there are ways to defeat this scenario?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
monster41102 wrote:
today i was fighting a fire wizard and all he kept doing was storm shield storm shield tower shield and then he`d kill me with heck hound KI can you make it so people can only use like 4 shield spells in a match because what this guy was doing wasnt fair

Nicholas Stormblood lv 29 diviner

there is a easy way to go around it get a treasure triage or when you are a higher level ya can get clothes with the spell triage on it
for now stick to putting say 3 triages in your treasure deck and also use volcanic shield to help with that first hit so ya can remove it easily

Defender
Apr 01, 2011
You need to put two training points into fire, learn the fire elf, then walk yourself over to the bazaar and buy mutate fire elf to storm elf. Stick a couple of those in your treasure deck and kiss your storm shield troubles good bye.

Diego also sells a storm elf pet that has a card.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
It's called a wand. Just find one and next time you save up pips for a BIG attack move, just use your wand spell (0 pips) then next turn THE BIG ONE!