Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Keeper's Lore in PvP

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Wow, just wow, a hoard pack that gives 74 resist. Well, first off, a bunch of Warlord Life wizards are using the full set of Jade Armor gear, with the Cosmic Kris and Stellar Signet. KI, this is very unfair. Even if they have no damage boost at all (Maybe 6% from Pain-Giver if they decide to get that on their pet), they still have Guardian Spirit to revive them after they die, and will sometimes cast the Sprite Guardian spell to help them and heal them while they can quickly defend. Well, I'll tell you of a matchup I was in:
A level 90 Life wizard with:
Misty Mountain Mandolin (One that gives Snow Drift, 130 block rating, 6% incoming and outgoing heal boost), full Jade Armor set gear, Cosmic Kris, Stellar Signet, Myth Mastery amulet, and a Frontier Dragon with Spritely, Unicorn, Spell-Proof (10%), Spell-Defying (5%), and Pain-Giver (6%). No matter how much I Life dispelled him, his pet shook it off (Along with the Infections), and then when I decided to hit him after using Infallible, his pet recovered EVERY SINGLE LITTLE BIT OF DAMAGE I DEALT and I just couldn't kill him. Also, he couldn't kill me, because I had Guardian Spirit from my wand, and about 113% total heal boost, so a Pixie would heal great, so it was just a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong match that could have taken eternity to finish. I ended up being the one who had to flee, because of work, and I'm pretty sure I lost about 10 or 12 rank. KI, the Keeper's Lore Pack gear should be banned from pvp, I'm sorry if you used your money to buy this, but people who want to have fun in pvp can't even finish 1 match. No, not even one match. Don't do pvp if we know we can't? Okay, tell me when we have 10 million years of time, and then I'll use your advice.

Even if we use Doom and Gloom, it's an obvious Sanctuary, which, of course, happens way too much when the Life wizard is first, and you end up having to kill the Life wizard all over again, in which the Guardian Spirit heals them back to 2500, then they just use it again, and so on. This is why I think it should be banned from pvp, because not only is it unfair, but it's also showing a bad example to new players, and they would instantly think that wizard101 is all about money.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2012
Well, I somewhat agree with you because Guardian Spirit should be banned from PvP, but I think that wizard101 only cares about money. I mean I would think that the KLP is bad for everything but its emberstone tiger pet. That pet is really good and does Star Magic which in my case is amazing. I have it and it helps you a lot, but I don't know what you're talking about with Guardian Spirit on that pack. I've bought it a lot and so has my brother. We are both LVL 89. But the truth is it's a good pack and should not be banned.