Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just Stop.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 18, 2008
I'm not asking for much, just that all you self-absorbed PvP wizards keep your complaints to yourself. you've already done enough to hinder us that play PvE, as well as some (albeit little) PvP! Now i'm no expert on psychology, but if you guys get what you want you'll be happy, and apparently that's all that matters to you, i still think KI has changed wild bolt just for you, leaving my storm who does nothing but PvE, without a lifeline to depend upon. Then insane bolt comes in. "Oh yay a new spell to help me own those pesky little monsters!" nope, with a 20% backfire rate boom, hits me way more than it hits the enemy. Now you people are complaining that it's overpowered cause it does moon damage! Really? it was storm in test, and i believe that KI tried to balance it a little by making it harder to defend against, meaning storm got some of their power back, at a cost. By now you are probably saying: "Wow this guy is boring, just a guy complaining about us PvP people apparently 'changing' his spells." There's where you are wrong, I am writing this so that you will hopefully finish reading this with the understanding that what you complain about in PvP, if KI goes with it, it will hinder more than just the people who use it in PvP. It will also hinder the people who use it the way it was supposed to be used, without exploitation. So by this point in my incredibly long and boring post, you should have a pretty good idea about my opinion on the matter of "PvP always gets what they want" (don't deny it, in one way or another you do) and trust me you guys have some great ideas, but sorry they are all for your OWN selfish desire to win in PvP. I can remember when PvP was all about who could hit the hardest with triton or helephant and all that was taken away by people complaining to KI and getting their way of things. So i think you guys are getting bored if you have read this all the way through, so i think i'll stop now. Just long enough to make up for all the time i spent reading all your post about insane bolt being overpowered, wildbolt needing fixed again somehow, balance needing a shield that gives 80% resist, and all that good stuff. So i hope this opened your eyes to a greater persective on how PvP affects the balance of the game. Thanks for reading (if you made it this far.)

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Yes am surprised too that KI listens to the people and changed bolt, but anyways if they never changed bolt levy would be useless and i mean useless, great point describing the complaints affecting the game in many critical ways i hope KI takes consideration into your post.

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
Oh bravo on someone who finally isn't complaining. I agree 100% on this post and I am waiting until the day when people start saying that spells like Thunder Snake, Dark Fairy and other beginning spells are too overpowered. If people keep complaining about Storm and Ice and the other schools ( almost all the complaints are about Storm and Ice ) we might as well have Kingsisle take the two schools out of the game. Once again I agree one hundred percent on this post

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Awesome,

Same thing everyone has been saying, that really the game is even.
It's the player behind the Wizard that is unbalanced.
That makes a lot of sense, as you have a wide range of ages, etc, that all play the game.
Plus you have a ton of players who put money and a lot of time into this game. Many of those players seem to have a ton of Power, when compared to others.
This imbalance will always be in the game, as long as you have Crown gear, Warlord gear, Waterworks gear, maximum hatched Pets, etc, etc.
So, because of these and all the other imbalances, I really don't see the complaints stopping.......
Based on that, all we can do is try to stop them when they are posted.
Try to make facts of what is posted, and not just feelings and outcries..

Just my thoughts,
Joe.