Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just My Rant.............

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Today i was going into an arena battle with my friend and too other random wizards. It was a 4v4. 2 of the wizards on the other team were grandmaster life. One was part life. On our team I was the only healer. I dont think the match system is very fair. The other team used rebirth at least 6 times. It wasn't very fair. I got really mad and i just couldnt stand it. And then I just had to open my big mouth and told them this was getting old and that i was sick of there constant healing and absorbs when they didnt even need it that much. So they ended up winning. I just got so mad and it put me in a bad mood. I do realize that I was a terrible sport. That was just because this guy who was originally cheering for us started cheering for the other team cause he thought we were terrible. The reason i got so mad because I wanted to prove myself to him. I have nothing against life people (Well i am part life so yea) but some of them go way to far with healing. Just one of my random rants. Please dont critisize me on this. I would just like to see some replies about what you think. Even life people. What do you guys think? Idk. Just felt like mentioning this.......