Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

just a little idea

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
how a bout placing a max time on a PvP match
and the team losing the greatest amount
of accumulative health loses the match
say after 20 minutes!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
hobi wrote:
say after 20 minutes!

what about battles with ice they will stall and heal until the timer runs out for easy wins

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
hobi wrote:
say after 20 minutes!

I think that 20 minutes is way too short, but I wouldn't mind seeing a 2 hour limit, and then it's a draw. Most of my matches last at least 45 minutes or so, and that is fine. The ones that last an hour and half, they just seem to last forever to me. The ones that last over 2 hours, usually I just have to flee, as by that time I am getting bored and have dropped back into a turtle shell, especially if I'm second.
Maybe they should have an option, 1 hour limit, 2 hour limit, etc.

Joe.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Lion359 wrote:
hobi wrote:
say after 20 minutes!

I think that 20 minutes is way too short, but I wouldn't mind seeing a 2 hour limit, and then it's a draw. Most of my matches last at least 45 minutes or so, and that is fine. The ones that last an hour and half, they just seem to last forever to me. The ones that last over 2 hours, usually I just have to flee, as by that time I am getting bored and have dropped back into a turtle shell, especially if I'm second.
Maybe they should have an option, 1 hour limit, 2 hour limit, etc.

Joe.
I agree with Lion359. Sort of. 20 minutes is way to short, and victory for the highest health would be a problem when fighting Ice and Life. However, if a player gets bored, they could flee, and the draw deadline might prove to be too much pressure for the "turtles" out there.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I think a mutual draw button after an hour or two would be a welcome addition to PvP. Both players would have to agree for a draw to take place.

I have had a few 4 hour matches since wizards Trascended, and that's just way too long for a game in my opinion. In fact, I've stopped playing Transcended 1v1 PvP until I gather enough mental will power to engage in yet another 4 hour duel.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
i just figure is a battle that has lasted two hours the wizards need to look at the deck again to figure out how to make it stronger.

as for the ice life stall and heal remember what i said:

how a bout placing a max time on a PvP match and

the team losing the greatest amount

so if life keep healing it self and they lose more life that you
timeexpires and its over they would lose due to the amount of life loss.