Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Judgement card unfair in PvP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 21, 2008
I think that the judgement card is unfair in PvP because only balance wizards can use that card, and I have never seen a treasure card for it. I think that there should be a treasure card for it, or for it not to be allowed in PvP because that card is like instant death

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
This is like the fiftyth post about Judgement in the arena Get over it already!

Survivor
May 01, 2010
There are many posts on this. Have you read those?

Also if you read the experience of the very experienced Balance Warlords you will find that they do not use Judgment because the set up is to fragile and it leaves you with no pips. They only use Judgment as a finisher.

What can we conclude from this? Go look at the Judgment damage spread sheets and see how it actually works. Play a Balance wizard and see how that works. Read the strategy guides from Balance wizards, the best of whom do not rely on Judgment because it is fragile and can be countered.

This is not directly to you, but I sometimes wish people would do basic research before complaining.

Survivor
Oct 21, 2008
most people who complain are not balance wizards people who say it IS fair usually ARE balance wizards.

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
I am not a balance wizard first of all. I am just saying complaints about this are all over this board. I just dont like the fact that people get what they want,just by complaining.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I think judgement is kinda not fair but ba;nce wizards don't have that many options for attacks! Think all they have is hydra,that storm fire or ice spell thing, judgement, and judgement those are the only STRONG spells like scarab is weak and the rest of the spells are blades or traps! 8)

Explorer
Jul 01, 2009
Judge is not instant death! If you have any shields or dispels that affects judge than use them! Judge is just as powerful as any other spell. I'm sick and tired of people complaining about judge and wild bolt! Nock it off! Please!

Jacob Dragonrider lvl 49 Master Pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
ashleympham wrote:
most people who complain are not balance wizards people who say it IS fair usually ARE balance wizards.

There is one thing people need to understand about balance wizards who use judgment. There is time to kill them because while they are saving up pips, thats your chance to strike. So please stop complaining about balance.

Andrew WildRunner The Friendly Wizard
Master Balance
P.S. I know these things, because i am balance, and i use judgment, but i have only won 5 times in pvp!

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
I think instead we should just banish the Wild Bolt treasure card. It's too often used by level 5 noobs to beat up on other level 5 noobs and PL their way to unearned gear.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
if you think it is so Bad make a balance and own people lol And Ice can beat balance i beat A balance you just need the skills.