Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

It's just PvP...

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Lol, I have to admit, it's really funny that people just say: Oh yeah, it's just pvp, quit if you don't like it. I have never considered using this or have been inspired to say it at all. I can tell you my reasonings:

1. First of all, to the person, pvp may be the only thing that they do on wizard101 right now, and they also make great friends.

2. It seems to annoy the person that complained about something. I have to admit, if I were to complain about something, and someone told me to just quit pvp, after years of getting my wizard to the very best I can, I should just quit? You never know how much effort the person put into pvp, and sometimes it's too much to lose.

Alright, also, what makes me laugh at those posts is that, if pvp was just pvp to you, then why would you complain about it? "Oh, it's just pvp, it doesn't really matter. Next thing you know, the person goes off complaining how unfair pvp is. Yeah, pvp is such as worthless thing, that's why I've complained about it to be changed.

Sorry if this offended you, but I'm just making a point:
PvP is a much bigger thing then anything else in the game, it's the root to fun and skill-playing in life. So, it's just not pvp, it's a test of skill, strategy, loyalty (To your teammates), sacrifices, and time.