Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Isn't

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
I Am level 90 ice wizard and have very low ranking pvp match
but hard time defeated spammer in pvp (mostly life and death and balance because i glitch from critical block that never block when i have high critical block) also hard kinda hard win when level 90 because keep getting warlord in every pvp match

when first time i came to Wizard101 i good spell and talent but one think really upset me when join ranking pvp i get warlord even i not good at master at pvp when i am try to learn to win ranking pvp but hard to win can't learn don't win even warlord are in the way and higher level then you...

but high heath but i don't get it why people think ice wizard are "overpower" i blame on pet is "overpower" even for life school is "overpower" if level 90 incase get there pet with double resist and get healing spell like unicorn,spiritly,farly all in one pets which is extremely "overpower" because pets

i don't think ice isn't "overpower" because not all ice wizard not all overpowers because i blame pets because people don't share pets and taking turns to hatch? (reason why blame pet: they want get immunity resist for self so, i think others blocking ice wizard can't get immunity but others do just make ice wizard wreaker so, they defeat them easy so, hog the hatch so, don't hatch with ice wizard so, they can't get immunity?

if was me i am ice wizard and can't get immunity for fire and storm and use resist picking immunity to school of Life,Death,Balance if don't get immunity of storm and fire because people don't like to share or take turn to hatch unless you gift them?

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
JustinBoomer on Feb 20, 2013 wrote:
I Am level 90 ice wizard and have very low ranking pvp match
but hard time defeated spammer in pvp (mostly life and death and balance because i glitch from critical block that never block when i have high critical block) also hard kinda hard win when level 90 because keep getting warlord in every pvp match

when first time i came to Wizard101 i good spell and talent but one think really upset me when join ranking pvp i get warlord even i not good at master at pvp when i am try to learn to win ranking pvp but hard to win can't learn don't win even warlord are in the way and higher level then you...

but high heath but i don't get it why people think ice wizard are "overpower" i blame on pet is "overpower" even for life school is "overpower" if level 90 incase get there pet with double resist and get healing spell like unicorn,spiritly,farly all in one pets which is extremely "overpower" because pets

i don't think ice isn't "overpower" because not all ice wizard not all overpowers because i blame pets because people don't share pets and taking turns to hatch? (reason why blame pet: they want get immunity resist for self so, i think others blocking ice wizard can't get immunity but others do just make ice wizard wreaker so, they defeat them easy so, hog the hatch so, don't hatch with ice wizard so, they can't get immunity?

if was me i am ice wizard and can't get immunity for fire and storm and use resist picking immunity to school of Life,Death,Balance if don't get immunity of storm and fire because people don't like to share or take turn to hatch unless you gift them?
Pet's with resistance won't make you immune to other schools. It helps build up your resistance, but it's up to each individual wizard to find/craft/buy gear that will help them the best. Immunity to a certain school or schools is (honestly) overrated. You drastically lose other stats that are necessary to keep you afloat in the PvP arena. Finding the right BALANCE between offense and defense is the key, plus strategy.

In regards to pets .... people spend hundreds of hours hatching, training, gardening (those EMP's),and farming for gold (to support the pet "habit"). Hatching costs a lot of gold. Plus, the re-hatching timer resets after a certain amount of hours, so many people can't just sit in the Hatchery and hatch over and over again without spending crowns resetting their timer. You have to understand that it costs a lot of in-game gold. People have a right to be picky about their hatches, plus, it can take many many hatches with one person to get a reasonably good pet. People who have great pets are in demand. It is not unfair for the person with a great pet to ask for a reset hatching timer potion or energy potion, as it would otherwise cost them crowns (real money out of their own pocket) to hatch more than once in a day.

If you need to learn how to play PvP better, a suggestion would be to do practice PvP. This way, if you lose, it won't count against you, and it's a great way to learn what strategy works and what doesn't. Plus, it's a great way to figure out what gear and pet works best as well.