Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is there a way?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Is there a way to keep the pvp complaining out of the rest of the game message boards? Many people who don't pvp are getting really tired of 'such and such ruins pvp' and such and such is unfair in pvp'...... Shall I keep going? Maybe if the letters pvp appear in a message, move them to their own message base.

Rogan Firehammer

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Survivor
Jul 31, 2008
ok what i dont get about pvp it that why do you need to call minions in pvp it is called pvp not minion vs player i dont think it should be aloud because i dont think it is fair at all that you can call a minion when you dont need them if you have another person in pvp on your side i think you should only be able to call a minion if it is a life one. it just irratates me that someone calls a minion when you have another person on your side or if you have a life person on your side. REPLY PLZ i want to know if there is a way to stop the things with pvp with the minions thnx.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Rogtim wrote:
Is there a way to keep the pvp complaining out of the rest of the game message boards? Many people who don't pvp are getting really tired of 'such and such ruins pvp' and such and such is unfair in pvp'...... Shall I keep going? Maybe if the letters pvp appear in a message, move them to their own message base.

Rogan Firehammer

unless you put like a sniper there is no way and there shoulfnt be