Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Irate pirate minion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 14, 2010
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of an Irate pirate minion? It looks like a skeletal pirate with 850hp and it’s only rank 1. This minion could use ship of fools, sacrifice and probably more. I’ve checked everywhere for this minion, and even the wiki but there’s no sign of it anywhere. So I was wondering if anyone else has seen it in action. Moreover, it could be used in PVP and for a rank 1 minion to have 850 hp is pretty unbalanced, because my cyclops at rank 4 has 700, PLUS it new spells it could use. Sorry for ranting, but please let me know! Thanks!

Survivor
Jan 06, 2021
bronson658 on Sep 5, 2021 wrote:
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of an Irate pirate minion? It looks like a skeletal pirate with 850hp and it’s only rank 1. This minion could use ship of fools, sacrifice and probably more. I’ve checked everywhere for this minion, and even the wiki but there’s no sign of it anywhere. So I was wondering if anyone else has seen it in action. Moreover, it could be used in PVP and for a rank 1 minion to have 850 hp is pretty unbalanced, because my cyclops at rank 4 has 700, PLUS it new spells it could use. Sorry for ranting, but please let me know! Thanks!
Irate skeleton was a new addition to the death minion spell animate, after it was changed from an x per pip spell to a 1-5 pip spell. Irate pirate cost 5 pip and its exclusive to death school. The spell is completely balance considering the fact that any 3-4 pip spell can eliminate it. Its definitely a buff for death and what they needed in terms of helpful in pve and pvp. Cyclops isnt a good comparison since its only 4 pips, but rather this spell sits close to thalos being 1000 hp. Its also a rank 5 minion just to clear things up.