Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Increase PIPs or Dont Allow Wild bolts as Treasu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
ok pips can stay the same BUT should wild bolts

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
There are so many stories to tell about wild bolts and beguile, so many posts about how these two spells are broken, but we never heard anything from Kings Isle. So Kings Isle, can you please explain to us why it seems these posts are being ignored? Why wild bolt should remain as it is? Wild bolt is of no use in the regular play, period! I gave all my six wizards of which 4 are grandmasters (storm, life, death, balance) , 1 level 48 myth and 1 level 22 fire all the boosts from crowns and gift cards so I think as a paying and patronizing customer, with due respect, I want to hear from you about all of these, what are your plans or if even you are paying attention.

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
I think Kingisle should be made aware too that bolts, beguile and chain stunning are causing too much animosities among your subscribers, calling names which resulted in unnecessary reporting. These issues are not only about just playing the game but as well as creating a game thats enjoyable to all.

Yes chain stunning still exist. Try Fire, Myth and Storm and/or ICe . Fire use choke (2pips), myth use blinding light(2 pips) on the same round. The fire put the first stun, myth removes the stun for the next round, the opponents remained stun on that round. Then ice frost or storm lord when they have enough pips. They keep stunning you until Storm or ICe has all powered up. I been to one, we didnt go for 8 TURNS!. This is easy, two stuns in one round makes the chain.