Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Inactivity bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
I was just in a 3v3 when I died and while I was dead and waiting for a heal I suddenly received a msg stating that I had been disconnected due to inactivity. This has never happened in the past so I am guessing this may be due to the new update. The thing that stinks is that the game thinks I fled so I didnt get any tickets and had to wait 5 minutes before joining a new fight. If anyone is having the same issues please reply so that KI can be made aware of this issue.

Administrator
If you're completely inactive (not moving, using the keyboard etc) for 15 minutes, your character will be logged out due to inactivity. We are looking at extending this for exactly the reason you stated.

In the meantime, you can keep your defeated character 'active' by pressing the space bar or using the chat (menu or typed).

Thanks!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Hero
May 19, 2009
I have had this happen to me alot but never in pvp. Maybe instead of extending it in pvp you should just get rid of it for pvp.