Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Improving death school for pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 15, 2019
Okay so for the longest time death has been a not so great school for pvp. In 2v2 through 4v4 I can say death is in my opinion one of the greatest for those but when it comes to a 1v1 death has some very lackluster spells. Yes some do stand out like all three of the death shadow spells, Bad juju, Headless, Scion, and poison. However that's not enough to say death is in a good place. Death spells like Lord of night, Fossil, King Art, or even Headless could of been better. Why not make Lord of Night place a death trap after it's draining animation instead of a weak infection as well down the pip cost to 4 and the damage doesn't have to be touched cause it does less than Wraith AND headless. Which I understand why less than Wraith but Headless? Seriously? That's a four pip spell. I don't understand why headless does as much as skeletal pirate if not more. All I'm saying is we could improve spells like that one. Maybe even turn headless into a five and Lord of night into a four.
We could make Fossil place three death traps on the opponent it hits instead of applying an overtime to everyone cause Deer knight already does that but better and poison is just great for 1v1 so why fossil? Skeletal dragon is also a thing so once again. Why fossil? Should I add shadow spells also kinda ruined the point of higher pip cost spells but that's besides the point. King Art well you could make it place a pierce blade and a weakness or drain after the hit. I wouldn't know about that one. However a lot of death spells had potential and unless they get a rework they'll always be looked at as well. Not so great spells. I love death school and I been having a blast with it in pvp but in max level pvp when it comes to 1v1. Which I very much enjoy. It just doesn't hold a candle to the other schools. The school NEEDS a improvement. Might of add bad juju got nerfed for a pretty good reason yes but the school was bad before and after the nerf it's still in a bad spot. Maybe even worse. Only reason spam of juju was increasing was because it just didn't have much going for it in 1v1. I also wanna say for another improvement you could change scarecrow into a six pip spell to give us a good attack all spell drain without having to wait for four pips or a shadow pip for Khrulhu. You could possibly add good treasure card death spells like death banshee or rework banshee to be death banshee. We don't even have a death damage bubble so you could give us that or at least make it so we could train Red Ghost. You know the card that damage and puts up a bubble. There are so many ways to improve death so it could be a better school. Why not do these things or more? (These are just all ideas I've brainstormed.)