Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

immolate hits 76,828

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
22
if i'm right thats the new immolate hit record so woot.

carlos willowstaff lvl 35 fire

Survivor
Nov 29, 2008
1
Defender
Mar 08, 2009
144
Ooh not to burst your bubble, but if people have got MANY millions with tempest i bet people have gotten way higher with immolate, but anyway thats higher than life can ever hit :? My best hit is only 20000 with centaur.




Joseph Liferider Level 50 Life
Joseph Sandrider Level 31 balance ( Warlord )
Joseph Nightrider Level 27 Death

Explorer
Sep 21, 2008
61
o.o wow lets see I will do the math on a calculator :D

Feint: 70%
Dragon blade: 30% (i think)
Balance blade: 25%
Fire blade: 35%
Fire trap: 25%
elemental blade fire blade: 35% (I think)
Blade storm: 20%

I think thats it let me add it up going blades first.

I got 63,529 maybe you got some fire bonus :P

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
11
Proman1355 wrote:
Ooh not to burst your bubble, but if people have got MANY millions with tempest i bet people have gotten way higher with immolate, but anyway thats higher than life can ever hit :? My best hit is only 20000 with centaur.




Joseph Liferider Level 50 Life
Joseph Sandrider Level 31 balance ( Warlord )
Joseph Nightrider Level 27 Death


The reason that people can hit in the "MANY millions" with tempest is because it can be made into a treasure card and do 100+ per pip. Also Carlos used his in the arena WITHOUT arena gear. Also people can buy two separate crowns potions that can make their damage do over 60% (not including their level 50 storm gear). Carlos didn't have all the blades that people use for tempest either, he also was by himself and he is NOT balance so had no way of making stronger then what he did.

Here is what carlos used for his immolate:
Elemental blade enhanced (eye of bartleby version)
Elemental blade (library version)
elemental traps enhanced (eye of bartleby version)
Elemental traps (library version)
fire blade
fire trap
Feint
Dragonblade
Curse (treasure card version)
Wild fire

Here is what he missed out on for his immolate:
Bladestorm (normal)
Balance blade (normal)
balance blade (eye of bartleby version)
bladestorm (eye of bartleby version)
balance blade (crafted)
Bladestorm(crafted)
Hex
Hex (eye of bartleby version)
Hex (crafted version)
Curse
Curse(eye of bartleby version)
Curse (crafted version)
elemental blade (crafted version)
Elemental traps (crafted version)
Feint (eye of bartleby version)
Feint (crafted version)
Fire trap amulets
Wildfire (eye of bartleby version)
Fire trap (eye of bartleby version)
Fire traps (crafted)
Fireblade (crafted)
Arena gear

If he were to do this in PvE instead of PvP he would be able to do allot more damage if he bought the two crowns potions one that increases overall damage, and one that increases just fire damage. It would also help to have grandmaster fire gear, so that when he uses the two potions his damage percentage would be over 70%

So as you see, at level 35 with all the things missing, he did pretty well. Don't take that away from him!

Blaze DeathBringer lvl 48 conjurer
Luke Skywalker lvl 42 sorcerer





Squire
Dec 21, 2008
563
Woah !!!!!!! That's a WHOLE LOT of life points, the most I've ever seen that I was on the game for was 6,750.

Caroline Sunbright
Grandmaster theurgist

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
13
wow guys thats good i have seen a playerr that hade 5000 hath his amor had a lot of hath pots

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
489
lorddoom141 wrote:
o.o wow lets see I will do the math on a calculator :D

Feint: 70%
Dragon blade: 30% (i think)
Balance blade: 25%
Fire blade: 35%
Fire trap: 25%
elemental blade fire blade: 35% (I think)
Blade storm: 20%

I think thats it let me add it up going blades first.

I got 63,529 maybe you got some fire bonus :P


you forgot curse and hex so 20% and 30% more :?

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
489
EAC2009 wrote:
wow guys thats good i have seen a playerr that hade 5000 hath his amor had a lot of hath pots


No you haven't the highest ice wiz I've ever seen was about 3.500 TOTAL the gear was maybe 800. And for goodness sake use spell check, it's not that hard

Defender
Apr 27, 2009
127
I love immolate. Its my favorite spell in the game...partly because I hardly see it, I never get tired of it. Its the most powerful 4 pip spell yet, if im not mistaken.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
39
lorddoom141 wrote:
o.o wow lets see I will do the math on a calculator :D

Feint: 70%
Dragon blade: 30% (i think)
Balance blade: 25%
Fire blade: 35%
Fire trap: 25%
elemental blade fire blade: 35% (I think)
Blade storm: 20%

I think thats it let me add it up going blades first.

I got 63,529 maybe you got some fire bonus :P


You forgot treasure cards added to all of that. That can at least double.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
38
njboy9 wrote:
lorddoom141 wrote:
o.o wow lets see I will do the math on a calculator :D

Feint: 70%
Dragon blade: 30% (i think)
Balance blade: 25%
Fire blade: 35%
Fire trap: 25%
elemental blade fire blade: 35% (I think)
Blade storm: 20%

I think thats it let me add it up going blades first.

I got 63,529 maybe you got some fire bonus :P



You forgot treasure cards added to all of that. That can at least double.


Not to mention the fire dome (forgot what its called), hex and curse.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2008
14
oats21 wrote:
njboy9 wrote:
lorddoom141 wrote:
o.o wow lets see I will do the math on a calculator :D

Feint: 70%
Dragon blade: 30% (i think)
Balance blade: 25%
Fire blade: 35%
Fire trap: 25%
elemental blade fire blade: 35% (I think)
Blade storm: 20%

I think thats it let me add it up going blades first.

I got 63,529 maybe you got some fire bonus :P



You forgot treasure cards added to all of that. That can at least double.


Not to mention the fire dome (forgot what its called), hex and curse.


dont forget the fire field spell 25% or treasure 35%

Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
39
lorddoom141 wrote:
o.o wow lets see I will do the math on a calculator :D

Feint: 70%
Dragon blade: 30% (i think)
Balance blade: 25%
Fire blade: 35%
Fire trap: 25%
elemental blade fire blade: 35% (I think)
Blade storm: 20%

I think thats it let me add it up going blades first.

I got 63,529 maybe you got some fire bonus :P


Don't forget treasure cards for all of those!

Defender
Apr 03, 2010
117
nlhf1995 wrote:
I love immolate. Its my favorite spell in the game...partly because I hardly see it, I never get tired of it. Its the most powerful 4 pip spell yet, if im not mistaken.


Firezilla does more, and you dont have to sacrifice your own health.
Fire has the best 4pip spells without a doubt

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
187
chuggaaconroy224 wrote:
if i'm right thats the new immolate hit record so woot.

carlos willowstaff lvl 35 fire

If it was that strong, how much did you get hurt your self by using immolate. Did it kill you as well or did you defend your self from it. You should have been hurt to your self around maybe 20000.