Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ice wizard spell deck?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 17, 2008
hi, i am a lvl 30 ice wizard, and i don't know how to set up my deck at all x.x so far i have all the ice spells i can get and up to satyr in the life class, i was wondering if i need to reset my deck with crowns or what, to get a better deck. or if i'm on the right track, and if anyone has a deck they recommend for pvp and pve or anything, just put a link or something. its easier for me to follow those when they have pictures, but i'm good with just words too lol. any help is appreciated, i feel like my wizard is always a lot weaker than everyone else's wizard so i hope this fixes that >. <

Defender
Mar 10, 2014
bline114 on Apr 10, 2015 wrote:
hi, i am a lvl 30 ice wizard, and i don't know how to set up my deck at all x.x so far i have all the ice spells i can get and up to satyr in the life class, i was wondering if i need to reset my deck with crowns or what, to get a better deck. or if i'm on the right track, and if anyone has a deck they recommend for pvp and pve or anything, just put a link or something. its easier for me to follow those when they have pictures, but i'm good with just words too lol. any help is appreciated, i feel like my wizard is always a lot weaker than everyone else's wizard so i hope this fixes that >. <
hi

i am a level 80 ice wizard and when i was your level the ice minion was very use full the spells i used the most were tower shield frost bite and the minion so i would have your deck have those spells in it.

hope this helped