Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ice in PVP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2013
This is not fair. I was against an ice with 4.4k health ,and 40% universal resist at level 45 they didn't even have PvP gear. I was also against an Ice that was level 60 with crafted gear and they had 101% fire resist and 99% ice resist so I Double bladed, Double Trapped , Wyldfire ,and my 43% with PvP gear and my 7 power pip heck hound did no damage ,and it should have done 2818.2 per round to be exact if they had no resist ,and it did 84 damage per round with the convert and 0 without the convert because they were immune. To top it off they trolled me by wasting the clock without doing anything. I knew they were active cause they kept on being like LOL during the match.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
If Ice has any immunity, you can be sure some of their other stats stink. You can't gain a whole bunch of one thing without losing a bunch in another, especially with Ice. L60 crafted gear would not give them immunity, so there are other factors like a pet with ward/double proof, or mixed with Jade gear.

Just be thankful you're not up against my L100 Ice. Her everyday gear has 6520 health, excellent resist (86-F, 84-S and 52 to all others) & damage, 227 block, and +12 accuracy. I can easily use it for PvP. Now, if I put on my big girl gear, my health jumps up to 7055, still excellent resist (a bit lower than my 6520 gear), damage is a bit lower, super block & crit, etc. This does not include any PvP, Jade nor Hades gear (as far as I'm concerned, they are useless to my Ice).

Find out what their weakness is. Too many schools now try to go for damage and crit, while losing block, resist, and accuracy. Find a balance between offense and defense. If you looked closely at the Ice gear that you fought against, you would have seen the major weaknesses. The next time, you can plan for that.

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Blaze Dragonrider1... on Jul 26, 2014 wrote:
This is not fair. I was against an ice with 4.4k health ,and 40% universal resist at level 45 they didn't even have PvP gear. I was also against an Ice that was level 60 with crafted gear and they had 101% fire resist and 99% ice resist so I Double bladed, Double Trapped , Wyldfire ,and my 43% with PvP gear and my 7 power pip heck hound did no damage ,and it should have done 2818.2 per round to be exact if they had no resist ,and it did 84 damage per round with the convert and 0 without the convert because they were immune. To top it off they trolled me by wasting the clock without doing anything. I knew they were active cause they kept on being like LOL during the match.
I do agree with this statement. Ice should get more resist then other schools to make up for its weak attacks, but it shouldn't be so high that it makes Ice super hard to beat.
Ice is the hardest school to defeat in PVP because all of them have at least 40% percent damage, even at like level 20.
By the way, I think I saw you farming the loremaster earlier today. I was dressed like a bear and my name is Myrna Dragoncloud.
Anyways, back on topic, I think that Ice gear shouldn't be able to reach 101% resist, that's just NOT fair.
Myrna Dragoncloud, Grandmaster "The Purifier."