Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ice

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
ice in pvp is toooooo much lol 37% resist and 4k health yea right i think it should be 30% resist and 3k health. i know only change a little but just to even it out.

also chaining is it illegal to chain in arena?

not good if it is because its only playing ya cards. please leave ya comments thank you.

Explorer
Jan 07, 2010
peanuthotdog wrote:
ice in pvp is toooooo much lol 37% resist and 4k health yea right i think it should be 30% resist and 3k health. i know only change a little but just to even it out.

also chaining is it illegal to chain in arena?

not good if it is because its only playing ya cards. please leave ya comments thank you.

I do not think Ice resist is too much! After all that is what their school is all about. So, if ice has too much resist, do you think storm has too much strength in their hits? How about life, they have to much heals dont they?
Yes 37% is a lot, but in reality it is not anymore than a ton of wizards out there, lol. Not trying to make light of it but my life wizard has 49% resist! So, how would you deal with that? Why not take ALL resist away from all the wizards so none of us have any? would that work for you? If you think ice has alot, then you would hate fighting me, lol. Gear makes all the difference in the world and life is not ice, lol, and yet my life has more resist than the majority of ice wizards her level.
Resist is part of the game, dont complain about it, and resist for ice is what their school gives them. I, for one will complain, like all of the ice complainers, if they change ice, change one schools unique ability then change them all! You could find equal amounts of people who will complain that life heals to much, storm is to strong, fire's DOT's are not fair and efreets -95% is not fair, death is not fair cause they hit and heal and have sacrifice, yada yada yada, it goes on and on. Hey, KI, why not make all the schools the same and no one will complain, make all the spells so equal that the game will lose its fun, on and on the complainers go. As I said before and I will again, Each school has its strongest point/spells during different parts of the game. Storm is weaker at the lower levels cause they fiz a lot, but as they gain levels they gain accuracy. Ice may seem strong at first but as they gain levels that becomes less of an advantage over other schools. The point is, each school has strengths, but not all of them are strong at the same levels. My life has mostly heal spells now and very low hit spells. I team up with a balance wiz and we work wonderful together, I heal/sheild and they hit, hit and weaken the opponent. I do hit, but my hits are not the heavy ones. Use your wizards strengths to your advantage and stop trying to make all wizards the same. If I want to battle with a really heavy hitter then I will go on my storm wizard, if I want to do a bunch of solo quests I will go on my ice wizard, if I am in a social mood I will go on my balance or life wizards and help others. I, for one, like the differences in the schools and their unique abilities. Plz KI dont change ice, balance, fire, myth, life or storm just because of complaints. Change what KI feels is fair to all, but plz dont make us all generic wizards.