Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I would like to end this conflict(Or try to)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2009
Ok this time I will be referring to the "Balance" conflict.
Many people say it is unfair because most balance wizards do nothing but buff de-buff trap and judgement you. First of all yes I agree that this is a bit of a "Cheap" way to get points in PvP but not nearly as cheap as the chain stunners which will soon no longer appear as of now there is a temporary fix soon there may be a permenant :Dne.
Now moving on most of the people who say it IS fair are balance wizards themselves and a select few agree with them(Like myself)but to those of you who do complain get over it this happens to me all the time although it does aggravate me to some extent I NEVER take it out on ANYTHING I just log off and cool my head(I am a pacifist by nature to some extent, so generally I do not like to get physical or verbal if at all possible) now I understand if they are chain stunning you AND using judgement that would be really frustrating however it rarely happens. But I need to ask the opinions of those who are reading this not just myself so if you feel like responding please do so but not in a negative way if you want to criticize then do it polietly or not at all and if you find this useless I am sorry for wasting your valuable time.

Survivor
May 29, 2010
I just wish that the creators can do something about this problem because people lose very often against balance wizards with judgement and buffs and they just think that we have to try harder or strategize when they will soon notice that we are going to use treasure cards to make a noob strategy and then THAT will become a problem to players.

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
loeloe5000 wrote:
I just wish that the creators can do something about this problem because people lose very often against balance wizards with judgement and buffs and they just think that we have to try harder or strategize when they will soon notice that we are going to use treasure cards to make a noob strategy and then THAT will become a problem to players.

Use a tower and/or weakness. It is an easy way to cut Judgement down to around 500 or lower.