Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help in PvP

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Hi everyone!

I am new to PvP, and honestly, I have no idea how to do it properly. I am a balance wizard(Level 84), and I heard they are supposed to be good in PvP, but I guess not me. I have gone in ranked and practice matches before, and I blade up and shield, trap, all that stuff, and I get hit and die instantly. I want to PvP because I think it is fun, but I have no idea how to do it properly. Can anyone give me some strategies for having a chance at winning?

Thanks

Angela DragonStone
Level 84

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
wizardrokz on May 13, 2013 wrote:
Hi everyone!

I am new to PvP, and honestly, I have no idea how to do it properly. I am a balance wizard(Level 84), and I heard they are supposed to be good in PvP, but I guess not me. I have gone in ranked and practice matches before, and I blade up and shield, trap, all that stuff, and I get hit and die instantly. I want to PvP because I think it is fun, but I have no idea how to do it properly. Can anyone give me some strategies for having a chance at winning?

Thanks

Angela DragonStone
Level 84
Try out mixures of crafted gear. My brother who is a balance level 90 uses mana burn right off I don't know more than that.

Wolf Skullslinger, Thaumaturge by Trade

Explorer
Feb 06, 2010
Remember shields. Tower shields are especially helpful. Do you have a healing pet? That would help. I can't really coach you much but watch other people PvP and see what kind of strategies they have. Also it's really easy because of the new way you can view matches.