Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need advice for low level storm PVP (5-10)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 06, 2011
3
Hi guys! I really want to because SOMETHING in pvp and I am usually real bad. My new storm, level 5, hasn't done any battles and I need some advice! I don't know what to do lol! I would appreciate it if you did!
^o^
Thank You Guys!
Kristen MythBlossom(level 63 myth)
Taylor FireGem(level 27 fire)
Allison LegendBreaker(level 17 balance)
Emily Wraith(level 14 death)
Allison Ice(level 11 ice)
Alexis SilverSong(level 5 storm) *She says help me in PVP!*

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
25
Most of it will just be spells and gear. See about getting a spritely pet (casts sprite). Allot of crowns pets give spritely, and the starfish pet from celestia's pet shop gives it too. You could mix with another person's pet that has spritely too. Basicly get the highest resist possible, some health, maybe a little power pip boost.

As for spells you will want to defend EVERYTHING. This could mean tower shield treasures, training weakness, maybe getting the crowns robe that gives tower shield. You may want infection, although at your level it isn't as important. Have a friend take you to the celestia card shop so you can buy monstrous. boost your lighting bats so you have a nice spam-able spell at ~500 damage. Triton, stormzilla, or other high power cards are a good idea. You won't need many of them (mind you, i'm speaking of the treasure card version) since they're so strong. Level 10 is would be a better level since you can carry more treasure cards, and those are going to be key.

I've had multiple characters over 1000 rank. I'm not like the best duelist ever of course, but in my experience, people who are extremely good at anything sort of "personalize" their craft. They do things in a unique way particular to them. You could definitely place extremely high ranks, but it will take work. About 20% of how you do will just be dueling and keeping at it until you win. The other 80% is what i've said above.

There are probably grammar error and such in this, but I'd rather not edit it. Good luck!

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
193
I would recommend a pet that gives health, maybe global resist too. TC vengeance and TC sun spells will be excellent also.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1359
The level 5 crowns gear that gives a lot of health. (Midsummer's Cowl, Jacket of Withstanding, Watchtower Boots, Heartsteel, Band of Purpose)

A lot of people think Ascendant staff if the best; but IMO the Amaranthine staff is the best. (Storm wands)

As for a deck:
Go to 10 for storm, and do monstroused storm sharks. Roughly 500 damage each for 3 pips. Really good strategy if you time it right.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
364
mhs77 on Apr 9, 2013 wrote:
Hi guys! I really want to because SOMETHING in pvp and I am usually real bad. My new storm, level 5, hasn't done any battles and I need some advice! I don't know what to do lol! I would appreciate it if you did!
^o^
Thank You Guys!
Kristen MythBlossom(level 63 myth)
Taylor FireGem(level 27 fire)
Allison LegendBreaker(level 17 balance)
Emily Wraith(level 14 death)
Allison Ice(level 11 ice)
Alexis SilverSong(level 5 storm) *She says help me in PVP!*
Try to get the level 5 crowns resist gear my storm (level 6) uses it. It can also be farmed from nightshade so you know. I have a pet that has: 9% defense to all, may cast locust swarm, sprite, and iceblade (fail) but locust swarm and defense are the greatest things ever in low level PvP locust swarm takes out about a 3rd of someone's life so when it hits it hits hard. The attack I use most of the time is called Gearhead. Its a storm rank 4 spell so kind of like storm's firezilla.

Hope this helps,
Wolf, the Proud Pyromancer (fire level 10 Commander)
Wolf Rainsword, The Second Distastrous Diviner (storm level 6 Vet)