Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I got reported for defeating someone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2010
Okay so I'm a pvp private and i was facing a level 5 and when I beat him he reported me just for saying GG and gg means good game so then he said "mad huh" and teleported away so my point is will I get banned for doing nothing wrong but saying gg after a pvp match? :-(

Administrator
Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
batistapopal619 wrote:
Okay so I'm a pvp private and i was facing a level 5 and when I beat him he reported me just for saying GG and gg means good game so then he said "mad huh" and teleported away so my point is will I get banned for doing nothing wrong but saying gg after a pvp match? :-(
It is the lvl 5s fault that he or she lost. The lvl 5 should have been more prepared.

Caitlin StrongTalon, lvl 18 theugist.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2008
I know how you feel. The same thing happened to me and my friends in 4v4, if you get reported for that then you wont get banned. :D . hope it doesn't happen again.

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
Yes, some people get so dramatic over losing they just report you for winning. Not that long ago I was dueling a level 12 commander and I reported him for swearing around the filter (which he very much did) and then he reported me for being lucky

Being reported for winning or saying "Gg" is not rebortable.

I hope I made my point :D

Jazzy

Explorer
Dec 12, 2010
There just jealous you won and they lost, or maybe if you used treasure cards they got mad and reported you for "cheating" as they say.

-Savvy DeathHunter Pvp Captain 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Survivor
May 11, 2010
some people are just poor sports don't know why they play the game if they don't want to lose.

Explorer
May 27, 2012
The same thing happened to me. I was hosting a battle party at my Safari Palace. Some novice people came along. I defeated all those novices with a few Humongofrogs, Skeleton Pirates, and Evil Snowmen. By the time i beat the third novice, I said Good game. He said back "Don't be mean" and reported me for "Cheating". Really? The only way I cheat is with abnormal health and double pips, that simply come from my robe. I mean, the only person I know who really cheats is my friend, who casted a TRITON for 2 pips.

"If you put salt on a hamburger, it does not make it a saltburger"

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
False reports dont result very well for the player who false reported...

Survivor
Jun 10, 2012
he/she reported you just for winning in pvp!? thats so unfair!
but don't worry you did not do anything wrong so its a false report the player who reported you will maybie get in trouble for it depending on how many false reports the player has done. - Megan Owlheart

Defender
Mar 10, 2012
batistapopal619 wrote:
I think you already know the answer, of course not why would you get banned for doing nothing?. Please if anyone has a good question that they DONT know the answer to please say so, if not dont bother because your harassing the mods and our message board community.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
dude i report but some dudes in commons say bad stuff like dating and i report them because it is suppose to be a safe game not a game with romance dude tota weird :( :? lly

Defender
Apr 08, 2011
Don't worry, fellow wizard! You won't get banned at all. The other person will likely get in trouble, or at least a warning. :D

~Melissa&Jasmine, Life&Ice