How do you become a Warlord? (don't answer with "win battles" it doesn't work for me)
Everytime you go in PvP, you have to battle (a) warlord(s)! It's not fair. I have bad gear and bad spells. HELP ME Adam Bluethorn
I can totally relate.
Here at my tips. I'm not a Warlord, but I think these would work:
- Be up-to-date on gears. If you're level 80 and you have level 56 gear . . . ummm, that might be the problem.
- Stock up on some TCs. Every PvP I come across, there are always wizards using Tower Shield TCs, Rebirth/Satyr, Absorb, etc. I am not a TC user in PvP, and I am kind of against it, but it won't hurt if you stack up on some Cleanse Charms or something.
- One word: pet. Pets are surprising what makes up the Warlord. They give spell-defying, healing spells, spells in general, pets are good in PvP. Train your pet to Epic/Mega (it's totally worth it.)
- Use practice PvP matches against your on level. You can practice strategy, and do/donts of PvP. It's there for a reason!
- Damage is essential. Some people like critical ratings, and resist, but I just believe that damage is needed in PvP (that's why Storm is powerful in PvP.) You don't need to blade/trap as much, and you can use lower ranked spells for less pips and still hit high.
- School spells. You should train in Life to Satyr, Ice until Tower Shield, and Death until Feint. It makes a difference
I know there is more tips, but that's all I can think of! Hope this helped!