Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I-Bolt (Not a Complaint)

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 14, 2011
I don't have a Storm wizard, but after reading someone's post (maybe Daviato's), I see the Storm wizard's point of view. It would really stink to be doomed to face Storm shields, not have a DoT, and have all of my attacks reduced, or even majorly changed, just because of complainers. So, that is why they added Insane Bolt, and that is what I now realize. Again, it would really stink to have your opponent have 800 health left, with a storm shield up. Insane bolt was a fix to that. Even with the 2 pip cost, it still isn't overpowered, thanks to the backfire effect. Even with spammers, by the time they can get your health low enough to kill you, they'll kill themselves soon. Also, Storm has been given a bad name, because of spamming. To those that don't abuse they're storm spells, kudos. K.I gave Storm the benefit of the doubt, but a lot of people have messed Storm up.
So thnx, Daviato (if you made that post) and thnx K.I
P.S- wouldn't it be really funny to use Efreet on someone using I--bolt, and then I-bolt backfires, lol.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I agree, you complainers are going to ruin it for my storm wizard if you keep demanding these things. Well, I don't really PvP, but it might affect outside of PvP too.