Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to stop treasure cards in low levels?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2016
Quite annoying in low level that people can just use a treasure card to KO you in 4-6 rounds.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
Gaius Julius Caesa... on Aug 21, 2016 wrote:
Quite annoying in low level that people can just use a treasure card to KO you in 4-6 rounds.
I don't think stop treasure card and if they did pvp be more broken and people in rank pvp would be doing more pvp puppet etc pvp make more broken if they to banned treasure cards!

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
The whole point of treasure cards is being able to use a spell when you normally couldn't. This message is obviously from someone who had a little rough time in the arena with a lower level and should be disregarded at once.

~ Michael IceBreeze

Survivor
Dec 17, 2014
Up until a certain level, pvp for the lower levels are nearly if not completely reliant on tc beside if the ban tc the all we'll have are lore spammers form balance, burning rampage form fire , etc so i think it would be best to leave it up to tc that banning it.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Having no TC would make PvP at low levels pointless. It would drive a lot of players away from doing PvP at all. You complain that they have an advantage? You are perfectly capable of getting your own TC as well you know.

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
Treasure cards have a level limit. A level 30 wizard cannot use a Polymorph spell, for instance.

Item cards and May Cast abilities on pets seem to be the most open to abuse. I'm not sure what KI should do about this, though.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Liam Wyrmhammer on Sep 9, 2016 wrote:
Treasure cards have a level limit. A level 30 wizard cannot use a Polymorph spell, for instance.

Item cards and May Cast abilities on pets seem to be the most open to abuse. I'm not sure what KI should do about this, though.
Pet maycast are too unreliable to have much real effect on PvP and pets really have no level limits anyways. Any level player can hatch and train pets. It's just easier on a high level because you have more energy.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
seethe42 on Sep 10, 2016 wrote:
Pet maycast are too unreliable to have much real effect on PvP and pets really have no level limits anyways. Any level player can hatch and train pets. It's just easier on a high level because you have more energy.
yes and reason why people healing spell pets "so, life dispel be unless against it "going try spam life dispel "when set with jade gear on "dispel won't much of issus unless use doom & gloom only spell can stop heal spam others then dispel "overpower maycast healing pet"