Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to fight life wizards?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
I just got done fighting a life wizard (three levels below me) in ranked pvp.
How on earth can you even defeat life wizards?
As a myth wizard, I do not deal damage that can one-shot another wizard and so I must suffer the CONSTANT heals that they pump out and it erases ALL DAMAGE that I was able to do to them, including a guardian spirit tc that they throw on themselves first chance they get. And this health barrage never ends as they carry so many reshuffles with them and you're always dead before they get to use them all.
So what can possibly be done to defeat them?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
You can train Infection from Mortis the Death Tree in Nightside, also maybe set up for one major kill. i.e. Kill in one hit by stacking lots of blades and traps.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2016
As an Adept Life wizard and i've been defeated by myths before usually when they secondary storms so, try to use a storm mastery amulet it will help you alot to get higher ranks, a myth strategy is to summon a minion probs a death minion if you have one it will use infection then hit with a storm spell and that should kill and if it doesn't the minion will finish them off

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Warrior Cat on Jun 23, 2016 wrote:
I just got done fighting a life wizard (three levels below me) in ranked pvp.
How on earth can you even defeat life wizards?
As a myth wizard, I do not deal damage that can one-shot another wizard and so I must suffer the CONSTANT heals that they pump out and it erases ALL DAMAGE that I was able to do to them, including a guardian spirit tc that they throw on themselves first chance they get. And this health barrage never ends as they carry so many reshuffles with them and you're always dead before they get to use them all.
So what can possibly be done to defeat them?
the best way to do this is to not let them get chance to heal themselves. I am talking about using one-hit attacks. You can put one of your most powerful spells in your deck, or purchase one from the bazaar. Then, you load your deck up with some blades, traps and feints, nd you are good to go. Then, you can use your feints, blades, and traps. After you used all of them, you can cast your spell, and they will have no health left. Hopefully you understand what I am saying lol.

Heather StarSong lvl 68

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
i hate life warlords they take TOTAL advantage of privates and spam loremaster with a mastery amulet. When its already so much bad and worse, they CAN be captains and just bring down all Warlord Gear. Thats why people quit PVP, and I don't know why KI makes that illegal and reportable. It should be it just totally destroys and abuses the rules and your not suspose to. Yet it isn't reportable, which is crazy. It just ruins pvp.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2013
omagicspells on Jun 24, 2016 wrote:
the best way to do this is to not let them get chance to heal themselves. I am talking about using one-hit attacks. You can put one of your most powerful spells in your deck, or purchase one from the bazaar. Then, you load your deck up with some blades, traps and feints, nd you are good to go. Then, you can use your feints, blades, and traps. After you used all of them, you can cast your spell, and they will have no health left. Hopefully you understand what I am saying lol.

Heather StarSong lvl 68
I agree with Heather, You have a lot of spells to have them delay their healing process. You have mantles, Infections. Also I like to tc cloak my normal infections and weaknesses, so I don't need to carry cloaks and its cloaked already. Also cloak your stun blocks they appear as shields.

~Samuel

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
SamuelStormy on Jul 2, 2016 wrote:
I agree with Heather, You have a lot of spells to have them delay their healing process. You have mantles, Infections. Also I like to tc cloak my normal infections and weaknesses, so I don't need to carry cloaks and its cloaked already. Also cloak your stun blocks they appear as shields.

~Samuel
don't want to do that (carry allot dispel) spell don't train for is fire dispel mostly allot life wizard cleanse charm

(I hate vs wizard that good at guessing & how they know what spell going to cast when go second) there harder and why use immunity kept them from getting advantage on there attack they are punching there blade & attack by force by spam dispel!

working on life wizard (level 56) close 57 about inch of level

(he as good power pips percent) max of 96% (best wizard so, far good strong power pips) never able get that high max of power pips at low level pair to others wizard101)

remember Arthur Wethersfield balance teacher said: all school are harder to master clued balance because don'thave prims because no opposite so, balance school more best school because cooler boost (balance able boost shadow magic boss or minion)

note: (he now level 58)

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
JustinFrostHunter on Jul 10, 2016 wrote:
don't want to do that (carry allot dispel) spell don't train for is fire dispel mostly allot life wizard cleanse charm

(I hate vs wizard that good at guessing & how they know what spell going to cast when go second) there harder and why use immunity kept them from getting advantage on there attack they are punching there blade & attack by force by spam dispel!

working on life wizard (level 56) close 57 about inch of level

(he as good power pips percent) max of 96% (best wizard so, far good strong power pips) never able get that high max of power pips at low level pair to others wizard101)

remember Arthur Wethersfield balance teacher said: all school are harder to master clued balance because don'thave prims because no opposite so, balance school more best school because cooler boost (balance able boost shadow magic boss or minion)

note: (he now level 58)
Hehe.... I totally agree with you on the balance part of your speech. Lol.

Heather *cough* *cough* BALANCE lvl 68 BALANCE wizard

Survivor
Dec 19, 2015
omagicspells on Jun 24, 2016 wrote:

Heather StarSong lvl 68
As a life wizard myself, I do agree with omagicspells. You need to buy a lot of traps and feints, I usually don't heal unless I really need too. Once you're done with casting all your traps, you have to take the chance that you have; to attack because i'm sure once you're done casting all your traps that the life wizard is going to realize what you're doing and do some voodoo healing stuff so take the advantage of casting that attack spell asap. Also, make sure you watch to see what shields they have floating around their green bodies because if you don't pay attention, those shields might backfire and block all the damage your card cast. I wish you good luck in defeating those life wizards (and maybe me!)
- Jennifer PixieWhisper lvl 35 almost 36