Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to be good at pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 30, 2013
Ok here is how to be good at pvp. First your gonna have to think about your type like certain types like storm, storm does a lot of damage but has the highest chance to fizzle. Myth has the most minion spells. Ice has a lot of defense but has low damage. Life has healing has a lot of healing spells and and a high chance to not fizzle . Death is kinda like life I don't know but it has health stealing spells that do damage and heal you which is pretty cool to me. Fire has the lowest health but does a lot of damage like storm but dosen't fizzle as much as storm. With balance I'm not that sure with but most of the time it's hard to solo I know that for sure. Ok now the next thing is to pay attention to your health. Ok here's a example. Let's say your in a battle.If your myth and your going against a storm, there's a good chance you'll die unless you shield. And if your new at pvp your probably just going to focus on doing damage. Suddenly you notice that your gonna die because your not paying attention to your health. Then before you can heal the the opponent kills you. So in pvp you"ll have to learn to pay close attention to your health. So this is probably a weird way to end the topic like this so i'll post more so later.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2012
TaylorBullock409 on May 4, 2013 wrote:
Ok here is how to be good at pvp. First your gonna have to think about your type like certain types like storm, storm does a lot of damage but has the highest chance to fizzle. Myth has the most minion spells. Ice has a lot of defense but has low damage. Life has healing has a lot of healing spells and and a high chance to not fizzle . Death is kinda like life I don't know but it has health stealing spells that do damage and heal you which is pretty cool to me. Fire has the lowest health but does a lot of damage like storm but dosen't fizzle as much as storm. With balance I'm not that sure with but most of the time it's hard to solo I know that for sure. Ok now the next thing is to pay attention to your health. Ok here's a example. Let's say your in a battle.If your myth and your going against a storm, there's a good chance you'll die unless you shield. And if your new at pvp your probably just going to focus on doing damage. Suddenly you notice that your gonna die because your not paying attention to your health. Then before you can heal the the opponent kills you. So in pvp you"ll have to learn to pay close attention to your health. So this is probably a weird way to end the topic like this so i'll post more so later.
you're right you're right but storm has lower health than fire rofl -_- (Blaze Moonmender promethean)