Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How should my ice deck be set up?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2011
I am a level 38 ice student, and recently got the Deck of Chivalry. It allows up to 40 spells and 4 copies. Any advice on how my deck should be set up?

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Any reason for the double post? And try looking up a guide on Wizard101 Central.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Minions, Infection, Weakness, lots of shields, lots of heals, max bubbles, ice blades, elemental blades, frostbites, maybe a couple wyverns to kill off minions (non monstrous Blizzards aren't usually enough to kill off most minions), probably a few things I'm not remembering right now, and carry reshuffle for sure.

I personally use vaporize, entangle, and cloak too. Not sure if your deck is large enough for all I've mentioned.

Your bread and butter is keeping your minion alive, and doing a combo attack of two multiple bladed frostbites in a row.

Treasures: Always make monstrous Blizzards and Frostbites and carry maybe 4 of each. Other treasures might be weakness, towers, blades, triage, dark pact, ice bubbles, and whatever seems to work for you. Treasures are where you can get really creative and find your own style.

You are going to have to lose some games to see what beats you, then figure out how to counter that particular strategy. And tweak your deck accordingly. Don't be afraid to try new ideas and see how they work.

Just realize that if you go second, you are at a distinct disadvantage, and will most likely lose to a skilled opponent. Eventually, you should be at least winning most of the games where you go first, and some of the games where you go second.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
a few baelfrost, some minions, ice traps, iceblades, one shuffle, frostbite, and the rest shields and stuff. always power up then use your most powerful spells. put a bit of your secondary school in too, i recommend storm and balance but especially balance, for more blades! :)