Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you get the gear for PvP?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 03, 2010
Hey, I see like level 19s and 14s with really high attack damage, nice spells, and amazing defense. How do they get this stuff?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Overlord Dustin on Nov 2, 2014 wrote:
Hey, I see like level 19s and 14s with really high attack damage, nice spells, and amazing defense. How do they get this stuff?
Check out the vendor outside PvP. These are earned with points achieved in PvP.

Explorer
Mar 06, 2014
The spells are tc. The gear might come from the crown shop. Some pets have resist like mine. If you see a level 19 or 5 cast a Triton it is tc. I am currently making a level one warlord. You can make a level one warlord. You just need a high resist pet,pack gear,gold,tc. I also have a pvp veteran level 6. But, my death level 67 loses all the time to tc. It is easy when your low level. Adam Austin Wolf I don't what my level one is called :P

Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
I have REALLY powerful gear that has helped me alot. I have received these things by buying alot of hoard and lore packs. I think the knight's lore/hoard pack is the best. If you don't have crowns but alot of coins you could buy amulets and other things from the bazaar in olde town wizard city.

-Sabrina Winterblade level 23